In this blog article we share PDF format along with quick review and features of ADVANCED TOPICS ON THREE-DIMENSIONAL ULTRASOUND IN OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY. PDF can be download at the last part by clicking the ling given.
This three dimensional ultrasound book is best guide for radiology professionals, obstetricians, gynecology as well as sonographers who are performing their duties in ultrasound laboratories. Best resources to taking advantage form this book by those who want to learn obs/gyne ultrasound. Full of photos which provide variety of relevant knowledge by this imaging technique.
The book is presented in the following three section. Every section has a bundle of information of ultrasound instrumentation and technology. There is discussion part on how to use the techniques in telemedicine this book. How to used ultrasound during pregnancy and detect pregnancy. Obstetrics periods can also be easily assess e.g fetal organs, behaviour and defects during different stages of pregnancy. There is also a separate section of diagnostic procedure of uterine and ovarian abnormalities and tumors.
Features of Advance Topics on Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF:
Following are the main features of this book given below;
- Best 3D/4D ultrasound images.
- Recommended for training obstetrician and gynecologist.
- Comprehensive summaries at end.
- Full illustrated images.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapter of this book given below;
SECTION I: THREE- AND FOUR-DIMENSIONAL ULTRASOUND:
INSTRUMENTATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- Principles of 3D/4D Ultrasound: 3D Data Acquisition, Multiplanar Image, 3D Image and Electrical Scalpel (MagiCut)
- Specific Three-Dimensional Display Modes: 3D Cine, 4D, TUI, VCI, Omniview, SonoVCAD, and STIC
- Volume Measurements by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Telemedicine 3D- and 4D-ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
SECTION II: THREE-DIMENSIONAL ULTRASOUND IN OBSTETRICS
- Assessment of Fetal Heart by Three- and Four-Dimensional Ultrasound
- Fetal Brain Anatomy by Three-dimensional Ultrasound Neuroscan
- Three-dimensional Assessment of Fetal Face
- Fetal Limb Volume: Its Role in the Prediction of Birth Weight and Evaluation of Fetal Nutritional Status
- Fetal Lung Volumes in Congenital Anomalies Using Three-dimensional Ultrasonography
- Assessment of First Trimester of Pregnancy by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- The Assessment of Fetal Neurobehavior with Four-dimensional Ultrasound
- Applicability of Three-dimensional Power Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics
- Fetal Malformations Detected by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound in the Second Stage of Labour
- Three-dimensional Virtual Sonographic and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Obstetrics
SECTION III: THREE-DIMENSIONAL ULTRASOUND IN GYNECOLOGY
- Uterine Anomalies by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound for Assessing the Position of Intrauterine and Intratubal Devices
- Three-dimensional Pelvic Sonography of Uterine Masses
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound in Endometrial Cancer and Polyps
- Assessment of Endometrial Receptivity by Two- and Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Ovarian Follicle Evaluation: Antral Follicle Count and Follicle Monitoring During Controlled Ovarian Stimulation
- Assessment of Ovarian Volume, Ovarian Follicle Count and Ovarian Blood Flow in Hyperandrogenic Anovulation
- Adnexal Tumors by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound for the Assessment of the Pelvic Floor
Download Advanced Topics on Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF Free:
you can download the PDF direct to your laptop and mobile by clicking the link given below. If the download link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section i will updated it soon.
click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].