In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Big Picture Physiology-Medical Course and Step 1 Review PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Packed with easy-to-understand bulleted copy focusing only on the facts you need to know, Medical Physiology: The Big Picture – Medical Course and Step 1 provides text and videos, all in one location to help the reader better comprehend content. This complete, yet concise treatment covers all the major topics in medical physiology.
You’ll find chapters on neurophysiology, blood, cardiovascular physiology, pulmonary physiology, renal and acid base balance, the gastrointestinal system, the endocrine system, and reproductive physiology―each of which includes video. Here is everything you need to learn and review physiology quickly and efficiently.
Features of Big Picture Physiology-Medical Course and Step 1 Review PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- 450 full-color figures illustrating essential processes
- 190 board exam-style questions and answers
- Complementary videos for every chapter (videos are in 4-7 minute segments)
- Special icons highlighting important clinical information
- High yield clinical pearls and clinical examples highlighting the relevance and application of physiologic concepts
- A full practice test organized by body system to allow either comprehensive testing or focused review.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: General Physiology
- Chapter 2: Neurophysiology
- Chapter 3: Blood
- Chapter 4: The Cardiovascular System
- Chapter 5: Pulmonary Physiology
- Chapter 6: Renal Physiology and Acid–Base Balance
- Chapter 7: The Gastrointestinal System
- Chapter 8: Endocrine Physiology
- Chapter 9: Reproductive Physiology
- Chapter 10: Final Examination
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Jonathan D. Kibble, PhD, has taught at the University of Sheffield Medical School and at St. George’s University (Grenada). He has taught physiology at The Memorial University of Newfoundland where he served as the physiology course director and conducted research in renal physiology and active learning methods. He also played a lead role in developing the medical curriculum at the University of Central Florida College of Medicine.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 560 pages
- Item Weight : 3.38 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.25 x 1 x 10.25 inches
Download Big Picture Physiology-Medical Course and Step 1 Review PDF free:
You can easily download Big Picture Physiology-Medical Course and Step 1 Review PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].