In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Bontrager’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy 10th PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Get the information and guidance you need to become proficient in positioning with Bontrager’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 10th Edition. With a very easy-to-follow organization, this comprehensive text focuses on nearly 200 of the most commonly requested projections to ensure you master what’s expected of an entry-level practitioner. And with Bontrager’s user-friendly format featuring one projection per page ― with bulleted information on the left side of the page and positioning photos, radiographic images, and anatomical drawings aligned on the right ― you’ll be able to quickly and easily visualize anatomy and master positioning.
Features of Bontrager’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy 10th PDF:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- Labeled radiographs (radiographic overlays) identify key radiographic anatomy and landmarks to help students recognize anatomy and determine if they have captured the correct diagnostic information on images.
- Positioning chapters organized with one projection per page present a manageable amount of information in an easily accessible format.
- Unique page layout with positioning photos, radiographic images, and radiographic overlays is presented side-by-side with the text explanation of each procedure to facilitate comprehension and retention.
- Clinical Indications features list and define pathologies most likely to be encountered during procedures to help students understand the whole patient and improve their ability to produce radiographs that make diagnosis easy for the physician.
- Evaluation Criteria content on positioning pages describes the evaluation/critique process that should be completed for each radiographic image.
- Pediatric, Geriatric, and Bariatric Patient Considerations are provided to prepare technologists to accommodate unique patient needs.
- Emphasis on radiation safety practices provides recommendations important for clinical practice.
- NEW! Updated photographs visually demonstrate the latest digital technology used in radiography with new radiographs, positioning, and equipment images.
- UPDATED! The latest ARRT competencies and ASRT curriculum guidelines are incorporated to prepare students for boards and clinical practice.
- NEW! Erect positions have been added throughout the text to reflect current practice.
- NEW! New Bernageau and Zanca projections have been included to keep students on top of these projections performed for shoulder pathology and trauma.
Download Bontrager’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy 10th PDF Free:
You can easily download Bontrager’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy 10th PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].