In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney 2-Volume Set 11th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The world’s most well-known kidney reference to work in your practice with the 11th Edition of Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney. This two-volume masterwork provides expert, well-illustrated information on everything from basic science and pathophysiology to clinical best practices. Addressing current issues such as new therapies for cardiorenal syndrome, the increased importance of supportive or palliative care in advanced chronic kidney disease, increasing live kidney donation in transplants, and emerging discoveries in stem cell and kidney regeneration, this revised edition prepares you for any clinical challenge you may encounter.
Features of Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney 2-Volume Set 11th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Extensively updated chapters throughout, providing the latest scientific and clinical information from authorities in their respective fields.
- Lifespan coverage of kidney health and disease from pre-conception through fetal and infant health, childhood, adulthood, and old age.
- Discussions of today’s hot topics, including the global increase in acute kidney injury, chronic kidney disease of unknown etiology, cardiovascular disease and renal disease, and global initiatives for alternatives in areas with limited facilities for dialysis or transplant.
- New Key Points that represent either new findings or “pearls” of information that are not widely known or understood.
- New Clinical Relevance boxes that highlight the information you must know during a patient visit, such as pertinent physiology or pathophysiology.
- Hundreds of full-color, high-quality photographs as well as carefully chosen figures, algorithms, and tables that illustrate essential concepts, nuances of clinical presentation and technique, and clinical decision making.
- A new editor who is a world-renowned expert in global health and nephrology care in underserved populations, Dr. Valerie A. Luyckx from University of Zürich.
- Board review-style questions to help you prepare for certification or recertification.
- Embryology of the Kidney
2. Anatomy of the Kidney
3. The Renal Circulations and Glomerular Ultrafiltration
4. Glomerular Cell Biology
5. Metabolic Basis of Solute Transport
6. Transport of Sodium, Chloride, and Potassium
7. The Regulation of Calcium, Magnesium, and Phosphate Excretion by the Kidney
8. Renal Handling of Organic Solutes
9. Renal Acidification Mechanisms
10. Urine Concentration and Dilution and The Cell Biology of Vasopressin Action
11. Vasoactive Molecules and the Kidney
12. Aldosterone and Mineralocorticoid Receptors: Renal and Extrarenal Roles
13. Arachidonic Acid Metabolites and the Kidney
14. Disorders of Sodium Balance
15. Disorders of Water Balance
16. Disorders of Acid-Base Balance
17. Disorders of Potassium Balance
18. Disorders of Calcium, Magnesium, and Phosphate Balance
19. Epidemiology of Kidney Disease
20. Risk Prediction in Chronic Kidney Disease
21. Developmental Programming of Blood Pressure and Renal Function
22. Physiology and Pathophysiology of the Aging Kidney
23. Clinical Approach and Laboratory Assessment of the patient with kidney disease
24. Interpretation of Electrolyte and Acid-Base Parameters in Blood and Urine
25. Diagnostic Kidney Imaging
26. The Kidney Biopsy
27. Biomarkers in Acute and Chronic Kidney Diseases
28. Pathophysiology of Acute Kidney Injury
29. Prevention and Management of Acute Kidney Injury
30. Pathophysiology of Proteinuria
31. Primary Glomerular Disease
32. Secondary Glomerular Disease
33. Overview of Therapy for Glomerular Disease
34. Thrombotic Microangiopathy and Microvascular Disease
35. Tubulointerstitial Diseases
36. Urinary Tract Infection in Adults
37. Urinary Tract Obstruction
38. Urinary Stone Disease
39. Diabetic Nephropathy
40. Cardiorenal Syndromes
41. Kidney Cancer
42. Onco-Nephrology: Kidney Disease in Patients with Cancer
43. Inherited Disorders of the Glomerulus
44. Inherited Disorders of the Renal Tubule
45. Cystic Diseases of the Kidney
46. Primary and Secondary Hypertension
47. Renovascular Hypertension and Ischemic Nephropathy
48. Pregnancy and Kidney Disease
49. Antihypertensive Therapy
51. Mechanisms of Progression of Chronic Kidney Disease
52. The Pathophysiology of Uremia
53. Chronic Kidney Disease-Mineral Bone Disorder
54. Cardiovascular Aspects of Kidney Disease
55. Hematologic Aspects of Kidney Disease
56. Endocrine Aspects of Chronic Kidney Disease
57. Neurologic Aspects of Kidney Disease
58. Dermatologic Conditions in Kidney Disease
59. Staging and Management of Chronic Kidney Disease
60. Dietary Approaches to Kidney Diseases
61. Drug Dosing Considerations in Patients with Acute Kidney Injury and Chronic Kidney Disease
62. Supportive Care in Advanced Kidney Disease
64. Peritoneal Dialysis
65. Critical Care Nephrology
67. Elimination Enhancement of Poisons
68. Interventional Nephrology
69. Transplantation Immunobiology
70. Clinical Management of the Adult Kidney Transplant Recipient
71. Considerations in Live Kidney Donation
72. Diseases of the Kidney and Urinary Tract in Children
73. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Disorders in Children
74. Renal Replacement Therapy (Dialysis and Transplantation) in Pediatric End-Stage Kidney Disease
75. Global Challenges and Initiatives in Kidney Health
76. Latin America
78. Near and Middle East
79. Indian Subcontinent
80. Far East
81. Oceania Region
82. Ethical Dilemmas Facing Nephrology: Past, Present, and Future
83. Health Disparities in Nephrology
84. Care of the Older Adult with Chronic Kidney Disease
85. Stem Cells, Kidney Regeneration, Gene and Cell Therapy in Nephrology
Download Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney 2-Volume Set 11th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Brenner and Rector’s The Kidney 2-Volume Set 11th Edition PDF. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].