In this post we have shared an overview and download link of CARDIO-OBSTETRICS PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Cardiac disease is one of the leading causes of maternal morbidity and mortality. Catastrophic outcomes typically encountered are due to gaps in knowledge and communication between health care providers. There is a great need for a standardized approach for care of this very high-risk group of pregnant women.
The book encompasses detailed obstetrics and cardiology perspectives that are crucial in the management of the commonly encountered cardiac conditions in pregnancy. This text aims to provide guidance to the whole team caring for a pregnant cardiac patient consisting of obstetricians, maternal-fetal medicine, hospitalists, cardiologists, obstetric anaesthesiologists, emergency physicians, primary care providers and nurses.
Features of Cardio-Obstetrics: A Practical Guide to Care for Pregnant Cardiac Patients PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Cardio-Obstetric team organization
- Preconception counselling and family planning considerations
- Cardiovascular disease screening and risk stratification of a pregnant cardiac patient
- Management of a wide spectrum of cardiovascular diagnoses through use of checklists and algorithms in a simple format
- Essential key points for each cardiac diagnosis.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Burden of cardiovascular disease
- 2 The Cardio Obstetric team
- 3 Cardiovascular physiology of pregnancy and clinical implications
- 4 Preconception care: Optimization of cardiac risk
- 5 Termination and contraceptive options for the cardiac patient
- 6 Cardiovascular symptoms: Is it pregnancy or the heart?
- 7 Cardiac diagnostic testing in pregnancy
- 8 Anesthesia and analgesia in the pregnant cardiac patient
- 9 Anticoagulation in pregnancy
- 10 Congenital Heart Disease in pregnancy
- 11 Valve disease in pregnancy
Tanush Gupta, Thomas Boucher, and Anna E. Bortnick
- 12 Cardiomyopathies in pregnancy
- 13 Vascular disease and dissection in pregnancy
- 14 Acute coronary syndromes in pregnancy
- 15 Pulmonary hypertension in pregnancy
- 16 Arrhythmias in pregnancy
- 17 Thromboembolism and amniotic fluid embolism
- 18 Endocarditis in pregnancy
- 19 Cardiac surgery in pregnancy
- 20 Cardiovascular medications in pregnancy
- 21 Cardiopulmonary resuscitation in pregnancy
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Afshan B. Hameed, MD, FACC, FACOG, Professor of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Cardiology, University of California, Irvine
Diana S. Wolfe, MD, MPH, FACOP, Associate Professor of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, New York
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 206 pages
- Item Weight : 1.17 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.75 x 11 inches.
Download Cardio-Obstetrics A Practical Guide to Care for Pregnant Cardiac Patients PDF Free:
You can easily download Cardio-Obstetrics A Practical Guide to Care for Pregnant Cardiac Patients PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].