In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Clay & Pounds’ Basic Clinical Massage Therapy: Integrating Anatomy and Treatment 3rd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Superbly illustrated and innovative in its approach, Clay & Pounds Basic Clinical Massage Therapy, 3e, helps readers build a solid foundation in palpatory and muscle anatomy as they master clinical massage therapy techniques. This stunningly realistic text brings the basic techniques of clinical massage therapy to life by embedding illustrations of internal structures directly into photographs of live models, allowing readers to see exactly what muscle is being worked on, where it is, where it is attached, how it can be accessed manually, what problems it can cause, and one or more techniques for effectively treating it. The result is a vivid representation of the individual muscles that are essential to understanding basic clinical massage therapy techniques.
The updated and expanded Third Edition enhances an already impressive art program with striking new photographs and adds a range of new pedagogical features, including learning objectives, case studies, and icons, to provide students with more help in mastering key concepts and skills.
Features of Clay & Pounds’ Basic Clinical Massage Therapy: Integrating Anatomy and Treatment 3rd Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- Additional basic/Swedish massage instructions have been added to ensure mastery of key techniques.
- More than 550 full-color illustrations show each muscle or muscle group, surrounding structures, surface landmarks, and the therapist’s hands.
- Clear, pedagogically sound illustrations are drawn by co-author David M. Pounds, an educator and certified medical illustrator.
- Technique illustrations include arrows to show the direction of the moving strokes
- Muscle sections broken down by Name, Pronunciation, Etymology, Overview, Comments, Attachments, Actions, Caution, Pain Referral Zone, Other Muscles to Examine, and Description of one or more basic treatment techniques prepare readers to provide their clients safe and effective treatment.
- New online Lesson Plans are linked to the Learning Objectives, enhancing the book’s effectiveness as a teaching and learning tool.
- New photographs added to the hallmark art program reflect current best practices and better meet the needs of today’s students.
- New Visual Draping Guides throughout the book reinforce proper draping in the context of muscle presentation.
- Eight new Case Studies , one for each body chapter, help students integrate the content and see how it applies in practice.
- New end-of-chapter Review Questions help students assess their knowledge.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 464 pages
- Item Weight : 1.85 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.3 x 0.2 x 10.8 inches.
Download Clay & Pounds’ Basic Clinical Massage Therapy: Integrating Anatomy and Treatment 3rd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Clay & Pounds’ Basic Clinical Massage Therapy: Integrating Anatomy and Treatment 3rd Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].