In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Clinical Medicine for Physician Assistants PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This groundbreaking clinical textbook designed specifically for physician assistant students was developed by PA educators to ensure that you have the exact information you need to succeed in your challenging clinical medicine courses. Designed with the unique PA curriculum in mind, Clinical Medicine for Physician Assistants addresses current ARC-PA standards, providing you with a single go-to resource for all the topics you’ll need to master.
Organized by body system, this text provides the in-depth, head-to-toe foundation you’ll need as you prepare to move into clinical practice. Not only does it cover hundreds of clinical conditions, but it also provides important insights on how to manage the most common chief complaints, system by system, with useful algorithms to guide you through patient visits.
Chapters include a digestible and methodical review of conditions, including pathophysiology, etiology, history, signs and symptoms, physical exam, and diagnosis details for each. Also included are treatment options, patient education, and special considerations for various patient populations. Additionally, you’ll find key points at the end of each chapter, along with knowledge checks to help you synthesize and apply what you learned.
- The first clinical medicine textbook developed for PAs by PAs specifically for the PA curriculum
- Designed to reflect current ARC-PA competencies and standards for clinical medicine courses
- Covers all the clinical topics on the current NCCPA PANCE blueprint and more
- Includes chapters on surgery, abuse, care of the LGBTQ+ patient population, and preventive medicine
- More than 300 four-color illustrations, dozens of algorithms, and 600 useful tables and boxes to facilitate learning
- Key points and knowledge checks to reinforce learning
- Useful guidance for navigating common chief complaints
- Robust instructor resources, including an instructor manual, PowerPoint lectures, case studies, and a test bank with more than 1,000 questions.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Dermatologic System
- 2. Ocular System
- 3. Ears, Nose, and Throat Disorders
- 4. Pulmonary System
- 5. Cardiovascular System
- 6. Hematologic System
- 7. Oncology
- 8. Gastrointestinal System
- 9. Nutrition
- 10. Renal System
- 11. Genitourinary System
- 12. Reproductive System
- 13. Musculoskeletal System
- 14. Rheumatology
- 15. Neurologic System
- 16. Endocrine System
- 17. Infectious Diseases
- 18. Psychiatry
- 19. Care of the Sexual and Gender Minority Patient
- 20. Preventive Medicine
- 21. Abuse and Violence Identification
- 22. Surgery
- 23. Genetic Disorders
About the Author:
James Van Rhee, MS, PA-C, DFAAPA, is the Program Director for the Yale University School of Medicine Physician Assistant Online Program.
Christine Bruce, DMSc, MHSA, PA-C, DFAAPA, is an Associate Professor and the Program Director of the Penn State University Physician Assistant Program.
Stephanie Neary, MPA, MMS, PA-C, is an Assistant Professor Adjunct at the Yale School of Medicine Physician Assistant Online Program.
Download Clinical Medicine for Physician Assistants PDF Free:
You can easily download Clinical Medicine for Physician Assistants PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].