In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Differential Diagnosis of Common Complaints 7th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Logically organized around the 36 most common presenting complaints 80% of what you’re likely to encounter in daily practice – Differential Diagnosis of Common Complaints, 7th Edition, uses a practical, clinically oriented approach to help you master the differential diagnosis of common symptoms. Using a clear, consistent format, it walks you through the problem-solving process that most physicians use to make a diagnosis. This book is the ideal reference for the beginning student and the busy clinician.
Key Features of Differential Diagnosis of Common Complaints 7th Edition:
- Find information quickly thanks to an alphabetical organization by sign/symptom/disorder and a format that mimics the diagnostic decision-making process in clinical practice.
- Develop the clinical reasoning and critical thinking skills that are essential for physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references and animations, designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
- Stay up to date with evidence-based practice with increased evidence added to each chapter and thorough updating throughout, including the latest clinical and diagnostic studies.
- Clearly visualize key points in problem solving with new clinical algorithms and updated figures and images.
Table of contents:
- 1. Abdominal Pain in Adults
- 2. Abdominal Pain in Children
- 3. Backache
- 4. Belching, Bloating, and Flatulence
- 5. Breast Lumps
- 6. Chest Pain
- 7. Colds, Flu and Stuffy Nose
- 8. Constipation
- 9. Cough
- 10. Diarrhea
- 11. Dizziness/Lightheadedness and Vertigo
- 12. Earache
- 13. Facial Pain
- 14. Fatigue
- 15. Fever
- 16. Forgetfulness
- 17. Headache
- 18. Heartburn and Indigestion
- 19. Insomnia
- 20. Menstrual Irregularities
- 21. Menstrual Pain
- 22. Nausea and/or Vomiting Without Abdominal Pain
- 23. Pain in the Foot
- 24. Pain in the Lower Extremity in Adults
- 25. Pain in the Lower Extremity and Limping in children
- 26. Pain in the Upper Extremity
- 27. Palpations
- 28. Shortness of Breath
- 29. Skin Problems
- 30. Sore Throat
- 31. Swelling of the Legs
- 32. Urethral discharge and Dysuria
- 33. Vaginal Discharge and Itching
- 34. Vision Problems and Other Common Eye Problems
- 35. Voiding Disorders and Incontinence
- 36. Weight Gain and Weight Loss
- Language : English.
- Paperback : 480 pages.
- ISBN-10 : 0323512321.
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323512329.
- Item Weight : 1.46 pounds.
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches.
Related Medical Books Links:
Download Differential Diagnosis of Common Complaints 7th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Differential Diagnosis of Common Complaints 7th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.