Lets give a quick review on Farquharsion’s Textbook Of Operative General Surgery 10th edition. This book of operative surgery covers comprehensively not only basic techniques for the junior trainee but also the common operations in the general surgical sub-specialties that are likely to be encountered during higher surgical training.
Sixty years after its first publication, Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery remains firmly established as a classic textbook for general surgeons throughout the world, whether they are just embarking on training or are well established in their career. This tenth edition has been fully revised and updated, while retaining the core philosophy that has ensured its popularity over six decades―to provide an authoritative guide to operative surgery for the general surgeon in a manageable single volume.
Farquharson’s Textbook of Operative General Surgery covers not only basic techniques for the junior trainee but also the common operations in the general surgical subspecialties that are likely to be encountered during higher surgical training. In addition, the book describes procedures for the general surgeon in a remote hospital, who may have to operate outside his or her specialty and offer a limited service in orthopaedics, neurosurgery, urology or obstetrics.
Features Of Farquharsion’s Textbook Of Operative General Surgery 10th edition:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Concisely approached to the all aspects of operative general surgery..
- More than Over 600 full-colour illustrations and images to aid easy understanding topics .
- New version has updated to reflect current practice and procedures.
- Readability Of chapters very comprehensive and focused.
- Each chapter has expert contributors of their respective speciality.
Tables Of contents:
Following are the complete chapters of Farquharsion’s Textbook Of Operative General Surgery 10th edition;
- Chapter 2 Surgery of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Chapter 3 Surgery of the breast and axilla
- Chapter 4 Surgery of muscles tendons ligaments and nerves
- Chapter 5 Surgery of bone and amputations
- Chapter 6 Surgery of vascular access and trauma
- Chapter 7 Operative management of vascular disease
- Chapter 8 Cardiothoracic surgery for the general surgeon
- Chapter 9 Neurosurgery for the general surgeon
- Chapter 10 Surgery of the neck
- Chapter 11 Surgery of the face and jaws
- Chapter 12 Special considerations in abdominal and gastrointestinal surgery
- Chapter 13 Surgical access to the abdomen and surgery of the abdominal wall
- Chapter 14 General techniques in abdominal and gastrointestinal surgery
- Chapter 15 Emergency abdominal surgery
- Chapter 16 Surgery of intraabdominal malignancy
- Chapter 17 Classic operations on the upper gastrointestinal tract
- Chapter 18 Operative management of upper gastrointestinal disease
- Chapter 19 Gallbladder and biliary surgery
- Chapter 20 Surgery of the pancreas spleen and adrenal glands
- Chapter 21 Surgery of the liver
- Chapter 22 Classic operations on the small and large bowel
- Chapter 23 Operative management of small and large bowel disease
- Chapter 24 Surgery of the anus and perineum
- Chapter 25 Surgery of the groin and external genitalia
- Chapter 26 Urological surgery for the general surgeon
- Chapter 27 Gynaecology and obstetrics for the general surgeon
- Appendix I Preoperative preparation
- Appendix II Intraoperative care
- Appendix III Postoperative care
- Back Cover.
Download Farquharsion’s Textbook Of Operative General Surgery 10th Edition PDF Free:
Download the PDF of this book by clicking the download link given below. If the download is not working kindly inform us through the comments section, we will updated you soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].