In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Epiduroscopy Atlas of Procedures PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Due to advances in spinal endoscopy, practitioners are now able to offer efficacious alternatives to open surgery to patients with low back pain, radiculopathy, and related disorders affecting the epidural space. Epiduroscopy enables surgeons to access, diagnose, and treat discogenic pain and spinal pathologies using minimally invasive techniques via direct visualization and focused intervention. Typically performed as a one-day outpatient procedure under local anesthesia, epiduroscopy provides a viable option to many patients suffering from low back pain.
Starting with the history of this procedure, the authors guide the reader systematically through relevant clinical indications, radiological anatomy, the pathophysiology of spinal pain, diagnostic modalities, and the use of specialized tools. Subsequent chapters detail specific conditions and approaches, histopathologic/microbiological findings, and patient assessment and outcomes.
Featutres of Epiduroscopy Atlas of Procedures PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Clinical pearls gleaned from years of hands-on experience, including preventing and managing complications.
- Online access to 46 step-by-step surgical videos and animations provides in-depth understanding of techniques.
- Nearly 600 high quality images, including procedural photos and medical illustrations delineate approaches.
- The use of epiduroscopy-assisted mechanical adhesiolysis, laser procedures, radiofrequency, analgesic and pharmacological therapy, ozone therapy, spinal cord stimulation, and more.
- This is an essential resource for trainee and practicing physicians in the fields of neurosurgery, orthopaedic surgery, pain medicine, and interventional medicine.
Table of Contents:
- 1 The History of Epiduroscopy
- 2 Applied and Radiological Anatomy of the Epidural Space for Spinal Endoscopy
- 3 Pathophysiology of Spinal Pain and Pain Pathways
- 4 Anatomic Origin of Spinal Pain and Clinical Presentations
- 5 Diagnostic Studies and Radiographic Imaging Modalities for Spine-Related Pain
- 6 Epiduroscopy Equipment
- 7 Epiduroscopic Surgical Tools
- 8 Clinical Indications and Considerations for Epiduroscopy
- 9 Sacral Hiatus Epiduroscopic Approach
- 10 Transforaminal and Interlaminar Approaches in Epiduroscopy
- 11 Epiduroscopic Images of Spinal Anatomy
- 12 Evaluation of Epidural Pathology and Epiduroscopic Images
- 13 Diagnostic and Functional Epiduroscopic Procedures
- 14 Epiduroscopic, Histopathologic, and Microbiological Findings
- 15 Anesthetic Management for Epiduroscopy
- 16 Step-by-Step Epiduroscopic Techniques
- 17 Spinal Epiduroscopic Mechanical Adhesiolysis
- 18 Spinal Epiduroscopic Laser Therapy
- 19 Epiduroscopic Procedure Using the 1,414-nm Nd:YAG Laser (Lutronic Laser)
- 20 Spinal Epiduroscopic Radiofrequency Therapy
- 21 Transforaminal Epiduroscopic Laser Annuloplasty for Diskogenic Pain
- 22 Spinal/Epidural Analgesic and Pharmacologic Therapy
- 23 Epiduroscopy-Assisted Spinal Cord Stimulator Electrode Implantation
- 24 Epiduroscopic Ozone Therapy
- 25 Patient Assessment for Epiduroscopy
- 26 Epiduroscopy: Complications and Complication Avoidance
- 27 Clinical Outcomes of Epiduroscopy
- Appendix: Intraoperative Endoscopic Images of Pathologic Anatomy of the Neuraxial Region
Download Epiduroscopy Atlas of Procedures PDF Free:
You can easily download Epiduroscopy Atlas of Procedures PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].