In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Essentials of Nursing Leadership & Management 7th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Transition from student to professional with confidence. Stepping out of the classroom and into professional nursing practice can be stressful. This handy guide will build your confidence and prepare you to meet the challenges you’ll face as a new staff nurse in today’s dynamic health-care environment. You’ll explore your future responsibilities as a leader and a manager and the workplace issues and trends that you’ll encounter in practice.
Features of Essentials of Nursing Leadership & Management 7th Edition:
- This book enables you to gain the knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed to provide safe, high-quality health care in a variety of high acuity, progressive, and critical care settings.
- Evidence-Based Practice boxes illustrate how research evidence is used to address problems in patient care and includes nursing implications plus AACN’s new system for Levels of Evidence: A, B, C, D, E, and M.
- Universal Collaborative Plan of Care for the Critically Ill Patient addresses key aspects of collaborative/interprofessional care that apply to virtually all critically ill patients.
- Individual Plans of Care prepare you for clinical practice by describing patient problems, patient outcomes, and nursing assessments and interventions with rationales.
- Case studies challenge you to apply concepts to the real world, testing your clinical nursing judgment by asking questions about patient-specific cases with lab results.
- Clinical Alerts highlight potential problems and concerns to improve patient safety and clinical care.
- Laboratory Alerts emphasize the importance of laboratory test results to critical care nursing.
- Medication tables show the actions/usages, indications, dosages/routes, side effects, and nursing implications of medications commonly used in critical care settings.
Table of Contents:
- Unit 1 Professionalism
- Chapter 1 Characteristics of a Profession
- Chapter 2 Professional Ethics and Values
- Chapter 3 Nursing Practice and the Law
- Unit 2 Leading and Managing
- Chapter 4 Leadership and Followership
- Chapter 5 The Nurse as Manager of Care
- Chapter 6 Delegation and Prioritization of Client Care Staffing
- Chapter 7 Communicating With Others and Working With the Interprofessional Team
- Chapter 8 Resolving Problems and Conflicts
- Unit 3 Health-Care Organizations
- Chapter 9 Organizations, Power, and Professional Empowerment
- Chapter 10 Organizations, People, and Change
- Chapter 11 Quality and Safety
- Chapter 12 Maintaining a Safe Work Environment
- Chapter 13 Promoting a Healthy Work Environment
- Unit 4 Your Nursing Career
- Chapter 14 Launching Your Career
- Chapter 15 Advancing Your Career
- Unit 5 Looking to the Future
- Chapter 16 What the Future Holds
- Appendix 1 Standards Published by the American Nurses Association
- Appendix 2 Guidelines for the Registered Nurse in Giving, Accepting, or Rejecting a Work Assignment
- Appendix 3 National Council of State Boards of Nursing Guidelines for Using Social Media Appropriately
- Appendix 4 Answers to NCLEX® Review Questions
Download Essentials of Nursing Leadership & Management 7th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Essentials of Nursing Leadership & Management 7th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.