In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This updated 2nd Edition of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen & Obstetrics and Gynecology helps students prepare for—and excel on—the ARDMS and ARRT certification exams. Focusing on only the information needed for exam success, this proven resource includes a concise, narrative approach, content based on the current exam, and an online exam simulator with registry-style questions.
Features of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition:
- NEW! MORE EXTENSIVE REVIEW: 40 review questions for each chapter—almost 1,300 total—help students identify strengths and overcome weaknesses so they are fully prepared on exam day.
- NEW! Full alignment with ARDMS and ARRT revised content outlines: To achieve alignment, additional pathology coverage appears in each chapter and new topics have been added (breast, organ transplant, facial glands, male pelvis, pediatric hips, fetal presentation, and maternal complications).
- FREE ONLINE EXAM SIMULATOR: Sophisticated mock exams customizable for both the ARDMS and ARRT exams familiarize students with registry testing format and style.
- NEW PEDAGOGY! Sound Off boxes and Hot Spo t questions prepare students for questions and question formats likely to be on the exams.
- ENHANCED! HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES: More than 230 sonographic images and diagrams—many new to this edition—increase student understanding of anatomy and the physiologic principles crucial to good sonographic practice.
- REVISED! Stronger abdomen coverage and more images and illustrations enhance the OB/GYN section.
- VALUABLE CLINICAL COVERAGE: Clinical history and clinical findings paired with sonographic findings allow students to see the progression from presentation to using imaging as a diagnostic tool.
- Professional Resource: Certified Sonographers can use this text as an exam resource for ARDMS recertification assessment in both Abdomen and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Table of Contents:
- Section I: Abdominal Sonography Review.
- 1 Abdominal Sonography Overview.
- 2 The Liver.
- 3 The Gallbladder.
- 4 The Bile Ducts.
- 5 The Pancreas.
- 6 The Spleen.
- 7 The Urinary Tract.
- 8 The Adrenal Glands.
- 9 Abdominal Vasculature.
- 10 The Gastrointestinal Tract and Abdominal Wall.
- 11 Noncardiac Chest and Retroperitoneum.
- 12 The Face and Neck.
- 13 The Male Pelvis.
- 14 Musculoskeletal Imaging, Breast, and Superficial Structures.
- Section II: Gynecologic Sonography Review.
- 15 Gynecologic Sonography Overview.
- 16 Anatomy of the Female Pelvis.
- 17 The Uterus and Vagina.
- 18 The Ovaries and Fallopian Tubes.
- 19 The Menstrual Cycle.
- 20 Postmenopausal Sonography and Sonohysterography.
- 21 Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and Infertility.
- Section III Obstetric Sonography Review.
- 22 Obstetric Sonography Overview.
- 23 The First Trimester.
- 24 The Fetal Head and Brain.
- 25 The Fetal Face and Neck.
- 26 The Fetal Spine and Musculoskeletal System.
- 27 The Fetal Heart and Chest.
- 28 The Fetal Gastrointestinal System.
- 29 The Fetal Genitourinary System.
- 30 Chromosomal Abnormalities.
- 31 Multiple Gestations.
- 32 Fetal Environment and Maternal Complications.
About the Author:
Download Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].