The book Family Practice Guidelines 6th edition pdf is upload to this post. You can download the PDF at the end section of this article. We also wrote a quick review and features of this book given below.
The sixth edition continues to provide current practice guidelines and professional standards of care across the life span, with the addition of updated information in all chapters, updated patient teaching guides and charts, and new charts featuring enhanced readability. The book provides new content on COVID-19 treatment and vaccines, and new guidelines for dermatology (including photos), respiratory disease, cardiovascular disease, genitourinary considerations, neurologic conditions, and infectious diseases.
Offering succinct and practical counsel, the book features detailed, step-by-step instructions for physical examinations and diagnostic testing, information on health promotion, guidelines of care, dietary information, common procedures, and patient resources. Chapters are organized by body system, with disorders alphabetized for ease of reference. Client Teaching Guides—available in print and digital format—perform double duty as both patient handouts and concise study tools. Consistent guidelines for more than 275 disorders facilitate ease of use and Clinical Pearls highlight key information. In addition, website links are incorporated throughout for easy access to additional information. Purchase includes access to eBook for use on most mobile devices or computers.
New to the Sixth Edition:
- Updated information in all chapters including new clinical content for each body system
- New tables, charts, and algorithms
- Updated CDC guidelines on health maintenance and immunization schedules
- New dermatology guidelines including color photos of skin rashes/disorders
- Updated guidelines for heart failure and hypertension
- Focused guidelines for the management of asthma
- Updated management of urinary tract infections, erectile dysfunction, and premature ejaculation
- Key updates for stroke management
- Current CDC guidelines for management of COVID-19
Key Features of Family Practice Guidelines:
- Presents consistent guidelines for over 275 disorders providing quick access to information
- Highlights key considerations for practice
- Addresses care points for pediatric, pregnant, and geriatric patients
- Includes Client Teaching Guides serving as both patient “take-home” teaching supplements and study guides for students.
Table of Contents:
- Section I: Guidelines
- Chapter 1. Health Maintenance Guidelines
- Chapter 2. Public Health Guidelines
- Chapter 3. Pain Management Guidelines
- Chapter 4. Dermatology Guidelines
- Chapter 5. Eye Guidelines
- Chapter 6. Ear Guidelines
- Chapter 7. Nasal Guidelines
- Chapter 8. Throat and Mouth Guidelines
- Chapter 9. Respiratory Guidelines
- Chapter 10. Cardiovascular Guidelines
- Chapter 11. Gastrointestinal Guidelines
- Chapter 12. Genitourinary Guidelines
- Chapter 13. Obstetrics Guidelines
- Chapter 14. Gynecological Guidelines
- Chapter 15. Sexually Transmitted Infections Guidelines
- Chapter 16. Infectious Disease Guidelines
- Chapter 17. Systemic Disorders Guidelines
- Chapter 18. Musculoskeletal Guidelines
- Chapter 19. Neurological Guidelines
- Chapter 20. Endocrine Guidelines
- Chapter 21. Rheumatological Guidelines
- Chapter 22. Psychiatric Guidelines
- Chapter 23. Assessment Guide for Sport Participation
- Section II: Procedures
- Section III: Appendices
About the Author:
Jill C. Cash, MSN, APN, FNP-BC, a family nurse practitioner for over 26 years, currently practices at Vanderbilt University Medical Center for the Vanderbilt Medical Group at Westhaven Family Practice in Franklin, Tennessee. She is a faculty member for the School of Nursing at Vanderbilt University.
Download Family Practice Guidelines 6th edition pdf free:
Family Practice Guidelines 6th edition pdf can be download by clicking the download link. If the download link does not working kindly inform us through comment section. We will reply you soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].