In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Oral Boards 2nd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This unique exam prep is the first resource to specifically address every key requirement for emergency medicine oral board success: basic exam preparation, managing information; understanding basic principles of care management; and avoiding specific pitfalls. Readers will find a detailed description of the exam, including format, scoring, what to expect on exam day, content, recommended study plan, preparation advice, and additional resources. The text is enhanced by fifty cases, along with the actual dialog that could and should occur during patient simulation plus images and lab results test takers must be familiar with.
Features of First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Oral Boards 2nd Edition PDF:
- All of the fifty cases are completely new.
- A complete review of basic management skills, including airway management, shock, trauma, common procedures, and more.
- Tips and pearls on what to say, order, and do.
- Diagnostic and management algorithms by chief complaint (including pediatric) ― everything from abdominal pain to weakness.
Table of Contents:
1. Getting Started and Your General Approach
- Airway Management and Life Support
- Shock and Trauma
- Common Procedures
3. Cardinal Symptoms
- Acid-Base Derangements
- Chest Pain, Syncope, and Palpitations
- Shortness of Breath
- Abdominal Pain and GI Bleeding
- Back Pain
- Extremity Pain
- Altered Mental Status/Coma
- Fever and Sore Throat/Dysphagia
- Eye Problems
- Rash/Skin Complaints
- Poisoning/Toxic Ingestions
4. Special Populations and Situations
- Bleeding Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Psychiatric Emergencies
- Pregnant Patients
5. The Cases
About the Author:
- David S. Howes, MD is Professor of Emergency Medicine, The University of Chicago.
- Tyson Pillow, MD is Assistant Professor, Residency Director, Emergency Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine.
- Janis P. Tupesis, MD is Associate Professor of Medicine, Residency Director, Emergency Medicine, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
- James Ahn, MD, is an emergency medicine specialist at the University of Chicago Medicine.
- John Dayton, MD, is an emergency medicine physician in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Nestor Rodriguez, MD, is an emergency medicine physician in Madison, WI.
Download First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Oral Boards 2nd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Oral Boards 2nd Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.