In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of FIRST AID FOR THE USMLE STEP 1 2123 EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Excel on the USMLE step 1 with help from the world’s most popular medical review book, Trust First Aid to help you score your highest on this high-stakes exam. Written by students who excelled on the Step 1 exam and reviewed by top faculty for accuracy, this indispensable guide provides you with a blueprint of all the content you’re likely to find on the exam. Packed with insider advice for students from students, First Aid for the USMLE® Step 1 2020 will help maximize your study time.
Features Of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2123 Edition:
- A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation, annually updated with crowdsourced contributions from thousands of students
- Updated exam preparation advice for USMLE Step 1 pass/fail, Step 1 blueprint changes, and COVID-19 impacts
- New section on communication skills reflects the latest Step 1 content
- New focus on diversity, equity and inclusion incorporates race and ethnic considerations, as well as gender neutral terminology
- Nearly 1,400 must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study
- 1,200+ color photos and illustration―170+ new or revised―help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinic findings
- Rapid Review section for efficient last-minute preparation
- Bonus material and real-time updates exclusively at FirstAidTeam.com.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Dr. Tao Le, M.D., MHS serves as a Member of Advisory Board at Frogdice, Inc. Dr. Le is Chief Executive Officer and founder of MedIQ Learning, another medical e-learning company, and Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of MedSparq, a health IT company. Dr. Le is an internationally recognized medical educator and serial entrepreneur. He edits more than 15 textbooks published by McGraw-Hill Education.
He co-founded S2S Medical Publishing as a medical student which was later acquired by Blackwell Scientific. He co-founded Medsn, a venture-funded medical education technology company, and served as its chief medical officer.
Medsn was later acquired by Indegene where he continues to serve in an advisory role. Dr. Le earned his medical degree from the University of California, San Francisco and completed his residency training in internal medicine at Yale University and fellowship training at Johns Hopkins University.
Dr. Bhushan completed his medical school at the Christian Medical College, Vellore, India. He did his residency in Internal Medicine at the State University of New York at Stony Brook and completed his fellowship in Medical Oncology at the Fred-Hutchison Cancer Research Center, University of Washington in Seattle.
Table of Contents First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2023 PDF:
- Contributing Authors
- Associate Authors
- Faculty Advisors
- Anniversary Foreword
- Special Acknowledgments
- General Acknowledgments
- How to Contribute
- How to Use This Book
- Selected USMLE Laboratory Values
- First Aid Checklist for the USMLE Step 1
SECTION I GUIDE TO EFFICIENT EXAM PREPARATION
- USMLE Step 1—The Basics
- Defining Your Goal
- Learning Strategies
- Timeline for Study
- Study Materials
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Clinical Vignette Strategies
- If You Think You Failed
- Testing Agencies
SECTION I SUPPLEMENT SPECIAL SITUATIONS
SECTION III HIGH-YIELD GENERAL PRINCIPLES
- How to Use the Database
- Public Health Sciences
SECTION III HIGH-YIELD ORGAN SYSTEMS
- Approaching the Organ Systems
- Hematology and Oncology
- Musculoskeletal, Skin, and Connective Tissue
- Neurology and Special Senses
- Rapid Review
SECTION IV TOP-RATED REVIEW RESOURCES
- How to Use the Database
- Question Banks and Books
- Web and Mobile Apps
- Anatomy, Embryology, and Neuroscience
- Behavioral Science
- Cell Biology and Histology
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Abbreviations and Symbols
- Image Acknowledgments
Download First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2023 PDF Free:
You can easily download First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2023 PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].