In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Fleischer’s Sonography in Obstetrics & Gynecology 8th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This acclaimed guide is a clinically relevant reference text, an atlas, and a teaching/learning resource. Presented in full color and enriched by more than 2,000 illustrations, it expertly examines the full spectrum of disorders and conditions likely to be encountered in gynecologic and maternal-fetal care. You will find expert, all-inclusive coverage of everything from sonographic operating instruments and screening the fetal patient for syndromes and anomalies, to diagnosing the female patient for cysts, infertility, and incontinence.
This edition has been updated to include coverage of the latest procedures and diagnostic guidelines for the use of sonography in ob/gyn, including 3D and 4D US and enhanced image processing, contrast enhanced sonography, ultrasound guided fetal therapy, sonographic evaluation of pelvic pain, and much more. The Eighth Edition also features an extensive series of teaching cases. Each case consists of the patient’s medical history, representative US images, cineloop videos, Q&A, and teaching points with references.
Fleischer’s Sonography in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Eighth Edition opens with general obstetric sonography, covering such pivotal topics as normal pelvic anatomy and fetal echocardiography, before moving into fetal anomalies and disorders. Risk assessment and therapy, including first trimester screening and amniocentesis, are explored in the next section, while the remaining parts of the book focus on maternal disorders, gynecologic sonography, and the newest complementary imaging modalities.
Table of Contents:
- I. GENERAL OBSTETRIC SONOGRAPHY
1. Ultrasound Bioeffects and Safety: What the Practitioner Should Know
2. Normal Pelvic Anatomy as Depicted with Transvaginal Sonography
3. Transvaginal Sonography of Early Intrauterine Pregnancy
4. Transvaginal Sonography of Ectopic Pregnancy
5. Fetal Biometry
6. Prenatal Diagnosis of Congenital Heart Disease
7. Placenta, Cord, and Membranes
8. Prenatal Diagnosis of Placenta Accreta
9. Fetal Growth Restriction
10. Doppler Velocimetry of the Uteroplacental Circulation
11. Doppler Interrogation of the Fetal Circulation
12. Color Doppler Sonography in Obstetrics
13. Sonography in Multiple Gestation
- II: FETAL ANOMALIES AND DISORDERS
14. Fetal Anomalies: Overview
15. Prenatal Diagnosis of Cerebrospinal Anomalies
16. Fetal Neck and Chest Anomalies
17. Fetal Gastrointestinal Anomalies
18. The Fetal Genitourinary System
19. Fetal Skeletal Anomalies
20. Fetal Syndromes
21. Ultrasound Detection of Chromosomal Anomalies
- III: RISK ASSESSMENT AND THERAPY
22. First Trimester Screening
23. Fetal Biophysical Profile Score: Theoretical Considerations and Practical Application
24. Chorionic Villus Sampling
26. Fetal Blood Sampling
27. Fetal Therapy: Maternal Fetal Surgery and Percutaneous Ultrasound Guided Fetal Therapy Techniques for Congenital Anomalies
- IV: MATERNAL DISORDERS
28. Sonographic Examination of the Uterine Cervix
29. Sonography of Trophoblastic Diseases
30. Postpartum Ultrasound
- V: GYNECOLOGIC SONOGRAPHY
31. Sonographic Evaluation of Pelvic Masses with Transabdominal and/or Transvaginal Sonography
32. Color Doppler Sonography of Pelvic Masses
33. Sonographic Evaluation of Uterine Disorders
34. Transvaginal Sonography of Endometrial Disorders
35. Sonographic Techniques for Early Detection of Ovarian and Endometrial Cancers
36. Acute Pelvic Pain: Transvaginal and Doppler Evaluation
37. Transvaginal Sonography in Gynecologic Infertility
38. Sonohysterography and Sonohysterosalpingography
39. Guided Procedures Using Transvaginal, Transperineal, and Transrectal Sonography
40. Pelvic Floor Ultrasound
41. Breast Sonography
42. Breast Ultrasound
- VI: COMPLEMENTARY IMAGING: MODALITIES
43. Volume Sonography: Core Concepts for Clinical Practice
44. Obstetrical Applications for 3D Ultrasonography
45. Fetal Cardiac Evaluation Using 3D and 4D Ultrasonography
46. Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Obstetrics
47. Three-Dimensional Volumetric Sonography in Gynecology
48. MRI of the Female Pelvis: Problem Solving Sonographic Uncertainties
About the Author:
Eugene C. Toy, MD is a dual certified family physician and ob/gyn. He is the John S. Dunn Senior Academic Chair and Program Director of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program; Vice Chair of Academic Affairs in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at The Methodist Hospital–Houston; Clerkship Director and Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at The University of Texas–Houston Medical School (Houston, Texas).
Arthur C. Fleischer, MD is Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Cornelius Vanderbilt Chair, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.
Eugene C. Toy, MD is Vice-Chair of Academic Affairs, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chair of the Graduate Medical Education Committee, and Director of the Ob-Gyn Residency Program, Methodist Hospital.
Frank A. Manning, MD is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Associate Director, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, New York Medical College.
Jacques S. Abramowicz, MD is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Director of Ultrasound Services, Director of the Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy, and Director of Reproductive Genetics, Wayne State University.
Luis Goncalves, MD is Section Head, Obstetrical Ultrasound and Fetal Imaging, Beaumont Hospital.
Ana Monteagudo, MD is affiliated with MFM Associates, New York, New York
Ilan Timor-Tritsch, MD is Director, Division of Diagnostic Ultrasound and Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, New York University Langone Medical Center.
You might Like:
Download Fleischer’s Sonography in Obstetrics & Gynecology 8th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Fleischer’s Sonography in Obstetrics & Gynecology 8th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].