In this post we share PDF link of LECTURE NOTES GASTROENTEROLOGY AND HEPATOLOGY FREE with review and features. You can easily download the PDF by clicking the link given at the end section of this article.
These lectures Notes offer easy-to-read overview of luminal gastroenterology and hepatology in a comprehensive way. Detailed coverage to the epidemiology, causes, clinical features, investigation, treatment and prognosis fact in GIT and Hepatology.
This is ideal for general medical or gastroenterological placement as well as for exam preparation. It provide quick-reference basic learning of the gastrointestinal system. Key concepts revision guide for medical students, MRCP or FRACP candidates, and junior doctors.
Features of Lecture Notes Gastroenterology and Hepatology:
Following are the key features of this lecture notes;
- Clinical photographs and scans, new illustrations clearly described signs and symptoms of medical conditions.
- Enhance written separate parts of epidemiology, anatomy, physiology, pharmacology.
- Highlighted essential information and best answer MCQs section.
- A full range of new illustrations, including clinical photographs and scans, that clearly demonstrate signs and symptoms.
- Sections on anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and epidemiology – written to enhance understanding of clinical features.
- Essential information highlighted throughout the text.
- Case-based self-assessment for each chapter helps retention of knowledge and puts it in its clinical context.
- A new section of “best answer” MCQs.
- New chapters on inflammatory bowel disease and different diagnosis of the upper GI tract.
- Includes a companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/gastroenterology featuring 16 in-depth case studies.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this book are given below;
- Part I Clinical Basics
- 1 Approach to the patient with abdominal pain 3
- 2 Approach to the patient with liver disease 13
- 3 Approach to the patient with luminal disease 20
- 4 Nutrition 34
- 5 Gastrointestinal infections 46
- Davidson’s Essential Of Medicine 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
- 6 Gastrointestinal investigations 53
- Part II Gastrointestinal Emergencies
- 7 Acute gastrointestinal bleeding 63
- 8 Acute upper and lower gastrointestinal emergencies 67
- 9 Acute liver failure 75
- 10 Pancreatobiliary emergencies 81
- Part III Regional Gastroenterology
- 11 Oral cavity 91
- 12 Oesophagus 93
- 13 Stomach and duodenum 101
- 14 Small intestine 107
- 15 Small and large bowel disorders 115
- 16 Colon 128
- 17 Anorectum 135
- 18 Pancreatic diseases 141
- 19 Biliary diseases 149
- 20 Consequences of chronic liver disease 160
- 21 Liver transplantation 174
- 22 Alcoholic liver disease 182
- 23 Non‐alcoholic fatty liver disease 186
- 24 Viral hepatitides 190
- Pocked Emergency Medicine 4th Edition PDF Download Free
- 25 Drug‐induced liver injury 204
- 26 Autoimmune hepatitis 209
- 27 Liver tumours and lesions 212
- 28 Vascular liver diseases 218
- 29 Pregnancy‐related liver disease 229
- 30 Hereditary and congenital liver diseases 233
- Part IV Study Aids and Revision
- Gastrointestinal history check-list 255
- Abdominal examination routine 257
- Rectal examination routine 259
- Common OSCE cases 260
- Surgical sieve 261
- Part V Self‐Assessment: Answers
- Self-assessment: Answers 265
- Index 271
Download Lecture Notes Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF free:
You can easily download Gastroenterology and Hepatology PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will updated it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].