In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Green’s Operative Hand Surgery: 2-Volume Set 8th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Widely recognized as the gold standard reference in the field, Green’s Operative Hand Surgery, 8th Edition, provides complete coverage of the surgical and nonsurgical management of the full range of upper extremity conditions. In a clearly written and well-illustrated format, it contains both foundational content for residents and fellows as well as new approaches, case-based controversies, and outcomes-based solutions for practitioners. Drs. Scott W. Wolfe, William C. Pederson, Scott H. Kozin, and Mark S Cohen, along with new, international contributing authors, provide expert perspectives and preferred methods for all aspects of today’s hand, wrist, and elbow surgery.
Features of Green’s Operative Hand Surgery: 2-Volume Set 8th Edition PDF:
- Contains thoroughly revised and updated indications and techniques to treat the full spectrum of upper extremity disorders.
- Highlights the latest advances and approaches, such as wide-awake local anesthesia no tourniquet (WALANT) hand surgery, nerve transfer techniques, tendon transfer and tendon avulsion repairs, skin grafting techniques, and more.
- Offers nearly 140 innovative and high-resolution videos (99 are NEW) that provide real-life, step-by-step guidance on key procedures.
- Provides state-of-the-art information on wrist arthritis, hand trauma, new arthroplasties, targeted muscle reinnervation, wrist instability surgeries, fracture management, rehabilitation, congenital disorders, orthotic interventions, and more.
- Includes newly updated, high-resolution illustrations, images, and photos throughout.
- Presents case-based controversies and unique solutions, plus current views on what works and what does not, based on recent science and outcome measures.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Anesthesia
- 1 Anesthesia
- 2 Acute Infections of the Hand
- 3 Chronic Infections
- 4 Dupuytren Disease
- 5 Extensor Tendon Injury
- 6 Flexor Tendon Injury
- 7 Fractures of the Metacarpals and Phalanges
- 8 Dislocations and Ligament Injuries of the Digits
- 9 The Perionychium
- 10 The Stiff Finger
- 11 Treatment of the Osteoarthritic Hand and Thumb
- 12 Wrist Arthrodesis and Arthroplasty
- 13 Carpal Instability
- 14 The Distal Radioulnar Joint
- 15 Distal Radius Fractures
- 16 Fractures of the Carpal Bones
- 17 Wrist and Hand Arthroscopy
- 18 Fractures of the Distal Humerus
- 19 Fractures of the Radial Head
- 20 Fractures of the Proximal Ulna
- 21 Disorders of the Forearm
- 22 Complex Traumatic Elbow Dislocation
- 23 Chronic Elbow Instability
- 24 Treatment of the Stiff Elbow
- 25 Elbow Tendinopathies and Tendon Ruptures
- 26 Elbow Arthroscopy
- 27 Total Elbow Arthroplasty
- 28 Compression Neuropathies
- 29 Thoracic Outlet Compression Syndrome
- 30 Nerve Repair
- 31 Tendon Transfers for Median, Radial and Ulnar Nerve Palsy
- 32 Spasticity: Cerebral Palsy and Traumatic Brain Injury
- 33 Tetraplegia
- 34 Traumatic Brachial Plexus Injury
- 35 Embryology of the Upper Extremity
- 36 Deformities of the Hand and Fingers
- 37 Deformities of the Thumb
- 38 Malformations of the Wrist and Forearm
- 39 Arthrogryposis
- 40 Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- 41 Hand, Wrist, and Forearm Fractures in Children
- 42 Replantation and Transplantation
- 43 The Mangled Upper Extremity
- 44 Nonmicrosurgical Coverage of the Upper Extremity
- 45 Free Flaps to the Hand and Upper Extremity
- 46 Vascularized Bone Grafting
- 47 Toe-to-Hand Transplantation
- 48 Thumb Reconstruction
- 49 Digital Amputations
- 50 Major Limb Amputations and Prosthetics
- 51 Compartment Syndrome and Volkmann’s Ischemic Contracture
- 52 Management of Venomous Injuries
- 53 A Practical Guide for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in the Acute Stage and Late Stage
- 54 Factitious Disorders
- 55 Rheumatoid Arthritis and Other Inflammatory Arthropathies
- 56 Tendinopathy
- 57 The Burned Hand
- 58 Skin Tumors of the Hand and Upper Extremity
- 59 Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors
- 60 Vascular Disorders of the Hand
You Might like other medical book:
Download Green’s Operative Hand Surgery: 2-Volume Set 8th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Green’s Operative Hand Surgery: 2-Volume Set 8th Edition PDF. by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].