In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Human Blood Groups 3rd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Human Blood Groups is a comprehensive and fully referenced text covering both the scientific and clinical aspects of red cell surface antigens, including: serology, inheritance, biochemistry, molecular genetics, biological functions and clinical significance in transfusion medicine.
Since the last edition, seven new blood group systems and over 60 new blood group antigens have been identified. All of the genes representing those systems have now been cloned and sequenced. This essential new information has made the launch of a third edition of Human Blood Groups, now in four colour, particularly timely.
This book continues to be an essential reference source for all those who require clinical information on blood groups and antibodies in transfusion medicine and blood banking.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Human Blood Groups: Introduction
- 2 ABO, H, and Lewis Systems
- 3 MNS Blood Group System
- 4 P1PK, Globoside, and FORS Blood Group Systems, plus Some Other Related Blood Groups
- 5 Rh and RHAG Blood Group Systems
- 6 Lutheran Blood Group System
- 7 Kell and Kx Blood Group Systems
- 8 Duffy Blood Group System
- 9 Kidd Blood Group System
- 10 Diego Blood Group System
- 11 Yt Blood Group System
- 12 Xg Blood Group System
- 13 Scianna Blood Group System
- 14 Dombrock Blood Group System
- 15 Colton Blood Group System
- 16 LW Blood Group System
- 17 Chido/Rodgers Blood Group System
- 18 Gerbich Blood Group System
- 19 Cromer Blood Group System
- 20 Knops Blood Group System and the Cost Antigens
- 21 Indian Blood Group System and the AnWj Antigen
- 22 Ok Blood Group System
- 23 Raph Blood Group System
- 24 JMH Blood Group System
- 25 I and i Antigens, and Cold Agglutination
- 26 Gill Blood Group System
- 27 Junior and Langereis Blood Group Systems
- 28 Er Antigens
- 29 Low Frequency Antigens
- 30 High Frequency Antigens, including Vel
- 31 Sid Antigen
- 32 HLA (Human Leucocyte-Associated) Class I Antigens on Red Cells
- 33 Polyagglutination and Cryptantigens
About the Author:
Head of Diagnostics, International Blood Group Reference Laboratory; Senior Research Fellow, Bristol Institute for Transfusion Sciences, NHSBT, Bristol, UK; Secretary General, International Society of Blood Transfusion.
Download Human Blood Groups 3rd Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Human Blood Groups 3rd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].