In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Jatin Shah’s Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology 5th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Providing practical, multidisciplinary coverage of the latest diagnostic and multidisciplinary therapeutic approaches for head and neck cancer, the 5th Edition of this award-winning text helps you achieve the best possible surgical outcomes and preserve and restore form and function. Internationally renowned surgeon Dr. Jatin P. Shah, joined by colleagues Snehal G. Patel, Bhuvanesh Singh, and Richard Wong, guides you step by step through every aspect of this challenging field, helping you take advantage of every multidisciplinary management approach available for your patients.
Features of Jatin Shah’s Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology 5th Edition:
- Offers complete coverage of the scalp, skull base, paranasal sinuses, oral cavity, pharynx, larynx, cervical lymph nodes, thyroid, salivary glands, and soft tissue and bone tumors – from incidence, diagnosis, and work up through treatment planning, operative techniques, rehabilitation, and outcomes.
- Features new diagnostic approaches, staging, algorithmic thought processes for therapy selection, and outcomes of treatment for head and neck tumors, allowing for a better overall understanding of head and neck oncology.
- Includes new information on multimodal management of head and neck cancer; a new Radiation Therapy Glossary; and hundreds of new surgical photographs presented in sequential order from the surgeon’s point of view.
- Provides outcomes of therapy data from the NCDB, institutional data from MSKCC, and evidence-based information throughout.
- Covers key topics such as radiation oncology, medical oncology including targeted therapies, and maxillofacial prosthodontics and dental oncology.
- Addresses the day-to-day, practical care of patients with basic operating room techniques and technology, intraoperative decisions, and post-operative care for patients undergoing head and neck surgery.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Basic Principles of Head and Neck Surgery
- 3 Scalp and Skin
- 4 Eyelids and Orbit
- 5 Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinuses
- 6 Skull Base
- 7 Lips
- 8 Oral Cavity
- 9 Pharynx and Esophagus
- 10 Larynx and Trachea
- 11 Cervical Lymph Nodes
- 12 Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands
- 13 Salivary Glands
- 14 Neurogenic Tumors and Paragangliomas
- 15 Soft Tissue Tumors
- 16 Bone Tumors and Odontogenic Lesions
- 17 Reconstructive Surgery
- 18 Oncologic Dentistry, Maxillofacial Prosthetics, and Implants
- 19 Radiation Therapy
- 20 Systemic Therapy
- Recommended Reading
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 896 pages
- Item Weight : 8.84 pounds
- Dimensions : 10.2 x 1.7 x 12.2 inches.
Download Jatin Shah’s Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology 5th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Jatin Shah’s Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology 5th Edition PDF Free by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].