In this post we share PDF link of LIPPINCOTT’S’S ILLUSTRATED PHARMACOLOGY free with review and features. The PDF link is available at the end section of this post.
Students’ favorite review resource for studying the essentials of medical pharmacology, Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology, 8th Edition, presents up-to-date drug information in an accessible format ideal for effective review.
Part of the popular Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews series, this concise resource features clear writing and hundreds of illustrations that break down complex pharmacological information, so it is understandable and accessible. Sequential images present mechanisms of action and focus on showing rather than telling students how drugs work, and review questions with answers deliver powerful, practical exam preparation.
Lippincott pharmacology is a book of a famous lippincott series. The book is standard international book of pharmacology. Used as a textbook in many medical school. Highly recommended book of pharmacology specially for undergraduate medical students. Drugs classification mechanisms and uses, adverse effects etc are explain very conceptually. I am very impressed by read the book personally. I just pick concept only in a single read. Simple language make the book very standard for the new medical students. Read the features of the book given below.
Features of lippincott’s Illustrated Reviews pharmacology PDF:
Here is the list features of lippincott’s pharmacology.
- Most standard pharmacology book.
- Figures of drugs classification is very helpful..
- Tables of important points.
- More than six editions are published.
- Best book for every board of examination.
Extended Features of 8th Edition:
NEW! Pharmacogenomics chapter familiarizes students with this topical area of clinical pharmacology.
NEW! Clinical Application boxes emphasize the practical application of pharmacology concepts with real-world clinical examples.
NEW! Chapter Summaries facilitate quick review for better student comprehension.
Updated drug information reflects the most current, clinically relevant pharmacology material.
Approachable outline format distills complex information for easier review.
TABLE OF COTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this book given below;
- Chapter 1: Pharmacokinetics
- Chapter 2: Drug–Receptor Interactions and Pharmacodynamic
- UNIT II: Drugs Affecting the Autonomic Nervous System
- Chapter 3: The Autonomic Nervous System
- Chapter 4: Cholinergic Agonists
- Chapter 5: Cholinergic Antagonists
- Chapter 6: Adrenergic Agonists
- Chapter 7: Adrenergic Antagonists
- Unit III: Drugs Affecting the Central Nervous System
- Chapter 8: Drugs for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Chapter 9: Anxiolytic and Hypnotic Drugs
- Chapter 10: Antidepressants
- Chapter 11: Antipsychotic Drugs
- Chapter 12: Drugs for Epilepsy
- Chapter 13: Anesthetics
- Chapter 14: Opioids
- Chapter 15: Drugs of Abuse
- Chapter 16: CNS Stimulants
- UNIT IV: Drugs Affecting the Cardiovascular System
- Chapter 17: Antihypertensives
- Chapter 18: Diuretics
- Chapter 19: Heart Failure
- Chapter 20: Antiarrhythmics
- Chapter 21: Antianginal Drugs
- Chapter 22: Anticoagulants and Antiplatelet Agents
- Chapter 23: Drugs for Hyperlipidemia
- UNIT V: Drugs Affecting the Endocrine System
- Chapter 24: Pituitary and Thyroid
- Chapte� 25: Drugs for Diabetes
- Chapter 26: Estrogens and Androgens
- Chapter 27: Adrenal Hormones