In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Lisa Astalos The Doctor of Nursing Practice 5th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The Doctor of Nursing Practice A Guidebook for Role Development and Professional Issues, Fifth Edition remains the most comprehensive guide for both role and career development for the DNP student and professional. It continues to be the go-to resource for those pursuing a DNP degree and starting their career. As with previous editions, the hallmark feature of the Fifth Edition is its accessible and easy-to-read approach enabling it to serve as both an educational resource for students as well as professional reference for years to follow.
Faculty and students will appreciate the wealth of content and learning resources packed into this guide including comprehensive chapter overviews, interviews with practicing DNP’s and leaders such as such as Carolyn Williams PhD, RN, FAAN DNP Co-founder and Dean Judy Didion of Oakland University School of Nursing, case scenarios, and more! New content including the new AACN Essentials document and how the new competences are related to role development New chapter on relationship building and the DNP Discussion of the growth and impact of social media and apps on the DNP role Exploration of the impact of COVID-19 on nursing and technology A thorough discussion of the DNP degree past, present, and future including in-depth content relating the new AACN Essentials document to the future of nursing education and practice.
Key Features of Lisa Astalos The Doctor of Nursing Practice:
- Coverage of the new AACN Essentials document discusses how the new competencies relate to role development
- New chapter on relationship building and the DNP degree
- Discussion of the growth and impact of social media and apps on the DNP role
- Exploration of the impact of COVID-19 on nursing and technology
- A thorough discussion of the DNP degree past, present, and the future of nursing education and practice
Table of Contents:
- Part I Role Transition
- Chapter 1 Overview of the Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree
- Chapter 2 Leadership, Collaboration, and the DNP Graduate
- Chapter 3 The DNP Graduate as Expert Clinician
- Chapter 4 The DNP: Expectations for Theory, Research, and Scholarship
- Chapter 5 DNP Involvement in Healthcare Policy and Advocacy
- Chapter 6 The DNP Graduate as Educator
- Chapter 7 The DNP Graduate as Ethical Consultant
- Chapter 8 The DNP Graduate as Information Specialist
- Chapter 9 The DNP Graduate as Relationship Builder
- Part II Professional Issues Related to the Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree
- Chapter 10 The BSN-to-DNP Path: Opportunities and Challenges for DNP Students and Graduates
- Chapter 11 The Doctor Nurse: Overcoming Title Issues
- Chapter 12 Why Didn’t You Just Become a Doctor? Educating Others About the DNP Degree
- Chapter 13 Shaping Your Brand: Marketing Yourself as a DNP Graduate
- Chapter 14 Writing for Professional Publication
- Chapter 15 The Certification Question: Where Are We?
- Chapter 16 Storytelling: The Art of Translating the Essentials into Practice
- Chapter 17 The DNP Degree: Past, Current, and Future Trends
About the Author:
Download Lisa Astalos The Doctor of Nursing Practice 5th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Lisa Astalos The Doctor of Nursing Practice 5th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.