In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Management of Complications in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2nd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Management of Complications in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2nd Edition, presents clear and consistent guidance on all aspects of both common and less common, minor and major complications encountered in oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMS) practice. In-depth chapters provide thorough descriptions of each complication and recommend treatment strategies for associated complications of anesthesia, implant surgery, maxillofacial trauma, and more, using easy to read algorithms.
Fully revised and expanded, the Second Edition incorporates the most current evidence and advances in the specialty, including implementation of virtual surgical planning for orthognathic and reconstructive surgery. Nine entirely new chapters address complications in minimally invasive cosmetic surgery, lip cancer, dermatopathology and skin cancer, microneurosurgery for trigeminal nerve injuries, transoral robotic surgery (TORS), sialoendoscopy complications, perioperative navigation for dental implants, head and neck radiotherapy, and ambulatory anesthesia in pediatric and geriatric patients.
Features of Management of Complications in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2nd Edition:
- Provides a systematic, easy-to-read approach to complication prevention, recognition, and management
- Covers most potential complications, ranging from the routine to the complex
- Features more than 500 high-quality clinical images demonstrating all concepts discussed in the text
- Includes keywords, tables, learning objectives, and further readings in each chapter
- Includes treatment algorithms to guide clinical decision-making.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Ambulatory Anesthesia
- 2 Third Molar Surgery
- 3 Implant Surgery
- 4 Technology and Navigation in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- 5 Maxillofacial Trauma
- 6 Orthognathic Surgery
- 7 Distraction Osteogenesis
- 8 Obstructive Sleep Apnea Surgery
- 9 Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery
- 10 Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Facial Surgery
- 11 Cosmetic Facial Surgery
- 12 Temporomandibular Joint Surgery
- 13 Ablative Oral/Head and Neck Surgery
- 14 Lip Cancer
- 15 Dermatopathology and Skin Cancer
- 16 Hard Tissue Reconstruction
- 17 Soft Tissue Reconstruction
- 18 Vascularized Reconstruction
- 19 Head and Neck Radiotherapy
- 20 Microneurosurgery
- 21 Transoral Robotic Surgery
- 22 Sialoendoscopy
About the Author:
Michael Miloro, DMD, MD, FACS, is Professor and Head of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Illinois, College of Dentistry, Chicago, IL, USA.
Antonia Kolokythas, DDS, MSc, MSed, FACS, is Chair of Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Rochester-EIOH, and the Ambulatory Director of OMFS and Hospital Dentistry Services, Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY, USA.
You Might like other medical book:
Download Management of Complications in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2nd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Management of Complications in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2nd Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].