We are providing a quick but brief review on Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy is the practical. We upload the book in pdf format and hope you people will find it useful. For more detail we write a quick review on Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! given below.
This colorful fully illustrated guide offers clear, concise descriptions of crucial medical-surgical nursing concepts and procedures, with learning aids that help you grasp skills and concepts easily, in an enjoyable Incredibly Easy style. From assessment and diagnostics to current evidence-based treatments and interventions, this is the perfect backup to class materials, helpful support for new nurses, and a handy refresher for experienced nurses.
Features Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy PDF:
Following are the main features of Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy;
- Complete coverage of blood transfusion reactions, including transfusion-related acute lung injury
- Current NANDA nursing diagnoses
- Information on the evidence-based nursing process and steps
- New tests and treatments
- Online: Activities to improve study techniques and test-taking skills
- Online: Clinical simulation case studies to enhance critical thinking skills
- Online: NCLEX® tutorial
- Online: Over 1,000 NCLEX®-style questions, including traditional and all 7 types of alternate-format questions
- Replacement of all “Weighing the Evidence” pieces to reflect current evidence-based nursing practice
- Coverage of collaborative management practices.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 Medical-surgical nursing practice
- Chapter 2 Nursing process
- Chapter 3 Fluids and electrolytes
- Chapter 4 Perioperative care
- Chapter 5 Pain management
- Chapter 6 Neurologic disorders
- Chapter 7 Eye disorders
- Chapter 8 Ear, nose, and throat disorders
- Chapter 9 Cardiovascular disorders
- Chapter 10 Respiratory disorders
- Chapter 11 Gastrointestinal disorders
- Chapter 12 Endocrine disorders
- Chapter 13 Renal and urologic disorders
- Chapter 14 Reproductive system disorders
- Chapter 15 Musculaoskeletal disorders
- Chapter 16 Hematologic and lymphatic disorders
- Chapter 17 Immunologic disorders
- Chapter 18 Skin disorders
- Chapter 19 Cancer care
- Chapter 20 Obesity
- Chapter 21 Gerontologic care
- Chapter 22 End-of-life care
About the Author:
- Carolyn Gersch, MSN, RN, PhD(c), is Director of the Division of Nursing and Chair of the RN-BSN Completion Program at Kettering College in Kettering, Ohio, and co-President of Connect: RN2ED, a nurse education consultancy.
- Nicole Heimgartner, MSN, RN, COI, is an Associate Professor of Nursing at Kettering College in Kettering, Ohio, and co-President of Connect: RN2ED, a nurse education consultancy.
- Cherie Rebar, PhD, MBA, RN, FNP, COI, is Director of the Division of Nursing and Chair of the Prelicensure Nursing Program at Kettering College in Kettering, Ohio, and co-President of Connect: RN2ED, a nurse education consultancy.
- Laura Willis, DNP, APRN, FNP-C, is a Family Nurse Practitioner at the Little Clinic of Ohio LLC in Urbana, Ohio, and President of Connect: RN2ED, a nurse education consultancy.
Related Medical books:
Download Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF Free:
Download Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the download link is not responding kindly inform us through comments section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].