In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Minimally Invasive Surgery in Gynaecological Practice: Practical Examples in Gynecology PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Gynaecological practice has changed fundamentally in the last three decades and a large proportion of major pelvic operations has been replaced by minimally invasive approaches. This book will cover minimally invasive approaches in all aspects of gynaecology including general gynaecology, oncology, urogynaecology and reproductive medicine. The chapters are written at a level appropriate for trainees/residents and general gynaecology specialists but enough details and additional resources will be provided for those who require further information. Specific aim of the book is to provide direct to the point surgical pearls which can be adapted to the daily practice instantly by the target audience.
The book includes chapters on relevant surgical anatomy, principles of MIS, management of camera systems, video/image editing, initiating a successful MIS practice, improving efficiency of current MIS program, how to develop successful teaching techniques in academic setting, avoiding & managing MIS related surgical complications and preoperative/postoperative care before covering MIS for individual conditions including intensive care managements.
Features of Minimally Invasive Surgery in Gynaecological Practice: Practical Examples in Gynecology PDF:
Following are the features of this book;
- Chapters are written by world renown authorities. ACOG guideline recently published a statement recommending vaginal hysterectomy and endoscopic hysterectomy should be considered as a first step of surgical choice.
- Current practice has been shifting from open cases to laparoscopic/ robotic assisted cases while vaginal cases stays steady.
- This shift has created an urge among gynaecologists to learn, improve or adapt laparoscopic/ robotic techniques in their practice.
Table of Contents:
- 1 Practical fundamentals of retroperitoneal spaces for safe pelvic surgery: possible answers to difficult questions
- 2 Preoperative imaging for minimally invasive surgery in gynecology
- 3 Anesthetic considerations for minimally invasive surgery
- 4 Principles and safe use of electrosurgery in minimally invasive surgery
- 5 Laparoscopic entry techniques
- 6 Principles of laparoscopic suturing and alternatives
- 7 Challenges in minimally invasive surgery
- 8 Adhesions after laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery, prevention, and treatment
- 9 Laparoscopy/robotically assisted simple hysterectomy procedure
- 10 Abdominal approaches to uterine myomas (laparoscopic myomectomy) and morcellation
- 11 Surgical treatment of endometriosis
- 12 Management of benign adnexal masses
- 13 Surgery for fallopian tube disorders
- 14 Cesarean section scar defects and their management
- 15 Laparoscopic surgery for Müllerian anomalies
- 16 Minimally invasive techniques for urinary incontinence: laparoscopic/robotic-assisted Burch colposuspension (urethropexy)
- 17 Robotic procedures for management of apical compartment prolapse
- 18 Laparoscopic management of mesh complications
- 19 Laparoscopic surgery for cervical cancer
- 20 Minimal invasive surgery for endometrial cancer
- 21 Minimally invasive surgery (MIS) for epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC)
- 22 Neuropelveology—the medicine of the pathologies of the pelvic nerves and plexuses
- 23 Complications of laparoscopic surgery and their management
- 24 Hysteroscopy: instrumentation for diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy, distension media, and office hysteroscopy
- 25 Hysteroscopic surgery for submucosal fibroids
- 26 Hysteroscopic surgery for Mullerian anomalies
- 27 Avoiding complications in hysteroscopic surgery
- 28 Endometrial ablation techniques for heavy menstrual bleeding
Download Minimally Invasive Surgery in Gynaecological Practice: Practical Examples in Gynecology PDF Free:
You can easily download Minimally Invasive Surgery in Gynaecological Practice: Practical Examples in Gynecology PDF. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].