In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Short Textbook of Pathology 2nd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Short Textbook of Pathology covers all aspects of the clinical and pathological features of medicine in a clear, easy to understand and comprehensive manner. This is a very popular book among the medical students of both undergraduate and postgraduate levels due to its clarity in describing the subject which enables students to easily understand the subject.
Features of Inam Danish Short Textbook of Pathology Revised 2nd Edition PDF:
- Test yourself with 1,000+ questions and answers that include explanations
- More than 600+ full-color illustrations.
- Offers a systematic review of Surgical Pathology, including skin, soft tissue, bone, and joints; breast; central nervous system; endocrine system; hematopoietic and lymphatic systems; head and neck; intrathoracic organs and blood vessels; alimentary canal and associated organs; urinary tract and male genital system; and female reproductive system and peritoneum.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Introduction to Pathology
- 2. Cell Injury and Adaptation
- 3. Acute and Chronic Infl ammation
- 4. Cell Repair and Wound Healing
- 5. Hemodynamic Disorders, Thrombosis and Shock
- 6. Neoplasia
- 7. Disorders of Immunity
- 8. Disorders of Blood Vessels
- 9. Disorders of Heart
- 10. Disorders of Blood and Lymphoid System
- 11. Disorders of the Nervous System
- 12. Disorders of Respiratory System
- 13. Disorders of Kidney
- 14. Disorders of Female Genital Tract
- 15. Disorders of Male Genital Tract
- 16. Disorders of Gastrointestinal Tract
- 17. Disorders of Liver and Biliary Tract
- 18. Disorders of Musculoskeletal System
- 19. Disorders of Endocrine System
- 20. Microbiology
Dr Mohammad Inam Danish is one of the pioneers in the field of medical writing in Pakistan. In his second year of MBBS, he published a handbook on Physiology which was greatly appreciated by the students and the faculty alike. He further wrote on the subjects of Pharmacology, Toxicology, and Pathology.
Download Short Textbook of Pathology Revised Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Oxford Handbook of Clinical Anaesthesia 4th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].