In this post we have shared an overview and download link of NURSE’S POCKET GUIDE PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Nurse pocket guide, a book that is written to easy access to diagnosed a patient and make the best available care to patients effectively. It is a quick reference for the thoroughly select the appropriate diagnosis to the patients. Nursing is a part of medical science and play a major role in patients management in hospitals.
Nurse’s Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales is quick pocket tool for patients diagnosis. We wrote a quick review on Nurse’s Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales 15th edition and we hope after reading this review you may find the book useful to you. you may also download the book in PDF form by clicking the download link.
Features of Nurse’s Pocket Guide 15th Edition PDF:
Following are the wonder features of this book given below:
- Actions/interventions uniquely organized by priority with selected rationales.
- Icons within the prioritized interventions for acute care, collaboration, community/home care/cultural considerations, diagnostic studies, medications, and lifespan considerations.
- Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively.
- Documentation section that focuses on the other steps of the nursing process, reminding students of the importance and necessity of recording each step.
- NIC and NOC labels at the end of each diagnosis.
- Index with hundreds of diseases/disorders with prioritized associated nursing diagnoses
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the tables of contents;
- The Nursing Process and Planning Client Care.
- Nursing Diagnoses in Alphabetical Order.
- For each nursing diagnosis, the following information is provided:
- Diagnostic Division.
- Related/Risk Factors.
- Defining Characteristics: Subjective/Objective.
- Desired Outcomes/Evaluation Criteria.
- Nursing Priorities.
- Documentation Focus.
- Sample Nursing Outcomes & Nursing Interventions Classifications (NOC/NIC).
- Language: : English.
- Paperback : 1312 pages.
- Item Weight : 1.1 pounds.
- Dimensions : 4.5 x 1.25 x 7.75 inches.
Download Nurse’s Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales 15th Edition PDF Free:
Download the Nurse’s Pocket Guide 15th edition in PDF form by click the download button.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].