In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of On Call Pediatrics 4th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Ideal for any on-call professional, resident, or medical student, this popular reference covers the common problems you’ll encounter while on call without direct supervision in the hospital. On Call Pediatrics, 4th Edition, fits perfectly in your pocket, ready to provide key information in time-sensitive, challenging situations. You’ll gain speed, skill, and knowledge with every call – from diagnosing a difficult or life-threatening situation to prescribing the right medication.
Features of Nocton Gedeit On Call Pediatrics PDF:
- Features a logical, highly templated format so you can locate key information quickly.
- Reviews the indications for, and complications of, common neurodiagnostic tests.
- Delivers consistent, easy-to-follow coverage of the most common on-call problems and approaches, including what to do from the initial phone call, questions you should ask to assess the urgency of each situation, “Elevator Thoughts,” how to immediately identify major threats to life, what to do at the bedside, and how to avoid common mistakes for every call.
- Provides updated content and references, as well as an up-to-date drug formulary, keeping you on the cutting edge of current, evidence-based information.
Table of Contents:
- 1. The Diagnosis and Management of On-Call Problems
- 2. Communicating with Colleagues and Families
- 3. Common Mistakes
- 4. Remembering your ABCs
- 5. Teaching (and Learning) While on Call
- Patient-Related Problems
- 6. Abdominal Pain
- 7. Altered Mental Status
- 8. Analgesics and Antipyretics
- 9. Bleeding
- 10. Chest Pain
- 11. Constipation
- 12. Crying and the Irritable Infant
- 13. Cyanosis
- 14. Delivery Room Problems
- 15. Diarrhea and Dehydration
- 16. Extremity Pain
- 17. Eye Problems and Visual Abnormalities
- 18. Fever
- 19. Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- 20. Genitourinary Problems
- 21. Headache
- 22. Heart Rate and Rhythm Abnormalities
- 23. Hematuria
- 24. Hypertension
- 25. Hypotension and Shock
- 26. Lines, Tubes, and Drains
- 27. Rashes
- 28. Respiratory Distress
- 29. Seizures
- 30. Urine Output Abnormalities
- 31. Vomiting
- Laboratory-Related Problems
- 32. Acidosis and Alkalosis
- 33. Anemia, Thrombocytopenia, and Coagulation Abnormalities
- 34. Electrolyte Abnormalities
- 35. Glucose Disorders
- 36. Hyperbilirubinemia
- A. Pediatric Procedures
- B. Resuscitation Calculations
- C. Calculation of Creatinine Clearance
- D. Calculation of Alveolar-Arterial Oxygen Gradient
Download On Call Pediatrics 4th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download On Call Pediatrics 4th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].