In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Oxford Handbook of Clinical Pharmacy PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Now fully updated for a second edition, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Pharmacy remains the indispensible guide to clinical pharmacy, providing all the information needed for practising and student pharmacists. Presenting handy practical guidance in a quick-reference, bullet-point format, it will supply the knowledge and confidence you need to provide a clinical pharmacy service.
The handbook includes information on controlled drugs, adverse drug reactions, interactions, communication skills, and confidentiality. It also features chapters on adherence, anaphylaxis, clinical trials, herbal medicines, patient management, pharmaceutical calculations, research, policy, and therapy related issues. Palliative care sections have been expanded to include symptom management and end-of-life pathways. Other new sections such as pharmacogenetics, thyroid disorders, and domiciliary oxygen therapy have been included. Complementing the current British National Formulary
guidelines, the handbook gives prescribing points and linked concepts of relevance to clinical pharmacists. The content is evidence-based and contains a wealth of information from the authors’ many years of clinical pharmacy experience.
About the Authors:
Mel Snelling is Lead HIV and Infectious Diseases Pharmacist for the Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust, a post she has held since 1993. Mel studied Pharmacy at Chelsea College, London University then completed her pre-registration training at Stoke Mandeville Hospital.
Nicola Stoner is Lead Cancer Pharmacist for the Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust, where she leads a team of specialist pharmacists and technicians providing the clinical pharmacy service to the Cancer Directorate and Cancer Research UK. Nicola undertook a PhD in Antiemetics in Cancer.
Table of Contents:
- 2:Adverse drug reactions and drug interations
- 4:Clinical pharmacy skills
- 5:Clinical trials
- 6:Controlled drugs
- 7:Evidence based medicine
- 8:Herbal medicines
- 9:Medical gases
- 10:Patient management issues
- 11:Patient specific issues
- 12:Pharmaceutical calculations
- 13:Medicines management
- 15:Therapy related issues- gastrointestinal
- 16:Therapy related issues- cardiovascular system
- 17:Therapy related issues- respiratory system
- 18:Therapy related issues- central nervous system
- 19:Therapy related issues- infections
- 20:Therapy related issues- endocrine
- 21:Therapy related issues- obstetrics, gynaecology and urinary tract disorders
- 22:Therapy related issues- malignant diseases and immunosuppression
- 23:Therapy related issues- nutrition and blood
- 24:Therapy related issues- musculoskeletal
- 25:Therapy related issues- skin
- 26:Therapy related issues- palliative care
- 27:Therapy related issues- miscellaneous
- Language : English.
- Flexibound : 674 pages.
- Item Weight : 12.6 ounces.
- Dimensions : 7.1 x 0.9 x 4.1 inches.
Download Oxford Handbook of Clinical Pharmacy 2nd Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Oxford Handbook of Clinical Pharmacy 2nd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].