In this following article we share a PDF link of OXFORD HANDBOOK OF OBSTETRICS GYNAECOLOGY PDF 3RD EDITION FREE with review and features. The PDF can be easily download at the end part of this post.
This third edition of oxford handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology updated with algorithms for patient management, expanded topics including female genital mutilation, consent for operations, and pre-operative assessment with full-colour photographs. It is concise and practical guide fully revised with indispensable aspects of obstetric and gynaecological medical care, diagnosis, and management.
Written and reviewed by a team of highly experienced clinicians and academics, and UK trainees, this handbook is a perfect starting point for preparation for postgraduate exams. Practical advice is presented with key evidence-based guidelines, supported by web references, providing the most up-to-date clinical information as well as the perfect starting point for preparation for postgraduate exams.
The indispensable, concise and practical guide to all aspects of obstetric and gynaecological medical care, diagnosis, and management, this is the must have resource for all specialist trainees, junior doctors and medical students, as well as a valuable aide memoir for experienced clinicians.
Features of Oxford Handbook Of Obstetrics Gynaecology PDF:
Following are the prime features of this book given below;
- A perfect pocket guide for those studying for membership of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare.
- This edition has focused presentation of reproductive system, puberty, the menstrual cycle, contraception, and infertility.
- It has up-to-date clinical information, new full-color photographs, high-quality illustrations with comprehensive easy-to-use format.
- Offer practical advice into references to up-to-date evidence-based guidelines on diagnosing and managing common conditions in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
TABLE OF CONTENT:
Following are the complete chapters of this book given below;
- 1: Normal pregnancy
- 2: Pregnancy complications
- 3: Fetal medicine
- 4: Infectious diseases in pregnancy
- 5: Medical disorders in pregnancy
- 6: Labour and delivery
- 7: Obstetric anaesthesia
- 8: Postnatal care
- 9: Neonatal resuscitation
- 10: Obstetric emergencies
- 11: Perinatal and maternal mortality
- 12: Benign & malignant tumours in pregnancy
- 13: Substance abuse and psychiatric disorders
- 14: Gynaecological anatomy and development
- 15: Normal menstruation and its disorders
- 16: Early pregnancy problems
- 17: Genital tract infections, and pelvic pain
- 18: Subfertility and Reproductive Medicine
- 19: Sexual assault
- 20: Contraception
- 21: Menopause
- 22: Urogynaecology
- 23: Benign and malignant gynaecological conditions
- 24: Miscellaneous gynaecology.
Download Oxford Handbook Of Obstetrics Gynaecology 3rd Edition PDF free:
Oxford handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 3rd edition PDF can be easily download by clicking the link given below. If the download link is not responding, Kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].