In this article we share the PDF link of OXFORD HANDBOOK OF TROPICAL MEDICINE PDF 5TH EDITION free with a quick review and features. You can easily download the PDF at the end part of this blog post.
The Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine, fifth edition is the definitive resource for medical problems in tropical regions, and in low-resource settings. Comprehensive in scope, and concise in style, this portable guide ensures that you always have the vital information you need at your fingertips.
Fully revised and updated for its fifth edition, it is now even better than ever. The chapter on HIV medicine has been significantly updated, and other revisions include up-to-date guidance on viruses such as COVID-19 and Ebola, improved vaccine regimens, and rabies prophylaxis. With the clear, easy-reference style of the trusted Oxford Handbook format, written and reviewed by an international team of clinical experts, this is a truly global handbook and an essential resource. Make sure you never leave home without it!
Features of Oxford Handbook Of Tropical Medicine PDF:
Following are the key features of this book given below;
- Fully revised and updated comprehensive reference guide for tropical medicine.
- This is authoritative guide with practical evidence-based advice on diagnosis, clinical features, and management.
- A concise, easy-reference style contains new images and tables along with addition of new chapters on nosocomial infection, antibiotics, and humanitarian crises.
- Enhance ease-of-reference to all common problems to rare diseases in tropical medicine.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this book given below;
- 1: Management of the sick child
- 2: Malaria
- 3: HIV/AIDS
- 4: Tuberculosis
- 5: Chest medicine
- 6: Diarrhoeal diseases
- 7: Gastroenterology
- 8: Cardiovascular Medicine
- 9: Renal medicine
- 10: Neurology
- 11: Haematology
- 12: Endocrinology and biochemistry
- 13: Ophthalmology
- 14: Dermatology
- 15: Bone, joint, and soft tissue infections
- 16: Sexually transmitted infections
- 17: Nutrition
- 18: Multi-system diseases and infections
- 19: Mental health
- 20: Trauma
- 21: Poisoning and envenoming
- 22: Immunisation
- 23: Health Emergencies in Humanitarian Crises
- 24: Obstetrics & Gynaecology -emergencies
- 25: Nosocomial infection, Antibiotic prescribing & resistance.
Download Oxford Handbook Of Tropical Medicine 4th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download the PDF of this book by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].