In this following article we share PDF link of PAEDIATRICS LECTURE NOTES 9TH EDITION with a quick review and features. The PDF download link is given at the end section, you can easily download it by clicking the link.
This lecture Notes is drawing out key concepts in paediatrics and addition of systematically structured clinical topics. This edition has information of central knowledge to a thorough understanding in an areas such as examination, communication of the care of children in clinical practice and emergency paediatrics.
Features of Lecture Notes Paediatrics 9th Edition PDF:
- Highlighting essential clinical topics throughout this edition.
- key points summaries and treatment boxes in every chapter.
- Best for OSCE stations and practice EMQs.
About the Author Of Paediatrics Lecture Notes:
- Jonathan Darling is Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant in Paediatrics and Child Health at University of Leeds and Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this Notes are given below;
- Part 1 Essentials of paediatrics
- 1 Children and their health, 2
- 2 Parents and children: listening and talking, 16
- 3 Examination of children, 25
- 4 Emergency paediatrics, 40
- Part 2 Normal and abnormal in childhood: growth, development, behaviour and prevention
- 5 Genetics, 51
- 6 Fetal medicine, 58
- 7 Birth and the newborn infant, 62
- 8 Disorders of the newborn, 71
- 9 Child development and how to assess it, 81
- 10 Learning problems, 89
- 11 Emotional and behavioural problems, 99
- 12 Nutrition, 109
- 13 Abnormal growth and sex development, 118
- 14 Immunization and infections, 124
- 15 Accidents and non-accidents, 139
- 16 Adolescent health, 149
- Part 3 Systems and specialities
- 17 Neurology, 156
- 18 Ear, nose and throat, 172
- 19 Respiratory medicine, 177
- 20 Cardiology, 191
- 21 Gastroenterology, 204
- 22 Urinary Tract and Genitalia, 220
- 23 Bones and joints, 234
- 24 Skin, 242
- 25 Haematology, 250
- 26 Neoplasia, 256
- 27 Endocrine and metabolic disorders, 261
- Part 4 After paediatrics
- 28 Preparing for clinical examinations in paediatrics and child health, 270
- 29 Safe prescribing, 279
- 30 Careers in paediatrics, 283
- Extended matching questions, 285
- Answers to extended matching questions, 301
- Paediatric symptom sorter, 308
Other paediatrics pdf
Download Paediatrics Lectutes Notes 7th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Peadiatrics Lecture Notes 7th edition by clicking the link. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].