In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Pediatric Emergent/Urgent and Ambulatory Care 2nd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Now in its second edition, this reference guide for nurse practitioners and other health care providers in emergency, medical, screening, fast track, and/or pediatric settings continues to provide ultra-quick access to key assessment and management information.
The Pocket NP delivers a wealth of information for assessment and management of the most-commonly encountered problems in fast-track settings. Arranged in a logical head-to-toe format, it includes the history, physical examination, and essential medical decision-making considerations needed to walk you step-by-step through a typical patient encounter.
Features Pediatric Emergent/Urgent and Ambulatory Care 2nd Edition PDF:
- Provides ultra-quick access to patient treatment information.
- Offers easy-to-use framework for quickly locating critical knowledge.
- Presents templates for identifying normal and abnormal presentations.
- Delivers content in logical head-to-toe format.
- Includes time-tested “Tips” and “Don’t Miss” boxes with bullet points of critical information.
- Provides anatomic illustrations that assist in diagnosis/management of conditions.
New to the Second Edition:
- Updated medical decision-making sections with documentation templates.
- Updated pharmacology and drug administration information.
- New ultrasound dictation templates for each section where it is performed.
- New tables including eye chart for vision in trauma patients.
- New ultrasound images.
- New line drawings depicting various conditions.
- Updated clinical guidelines.
Table of Contents:
- Dictation/Documentation Guidelines
- Medical Template
- Trauma Template
- Review of Systems
- Billing Considerations
- UPPER EXTREMITIES
- LOWER EXTREMITIES
You Might Like Other Medical Books:
Download Pediatric Emergent/Urgent and Ambulatory Care 2nd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Pediatric Emergent/Urgent and Ambulatory Care 2nd Edition PDF. by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].