In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Practical Neonatal Echocardiography PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Practical Neonatal Echocardiography is written to help clinicians develop the skills necessary to perform a high quality neonatal echocardiographic examination, evaluate cardiac function, and recognize abnormalities and defects. This unique text is based on an acclaimed course the authors have taught for the past sixteen years where they train neonatologists and other clinicians in the use of cardiac ultrasound for on-the-spot examination and diagnosis of neonatal patients.
Features of Practical Neonatal Echocardiography PDF:
- Provides an introduction to the basic principles of echocardiography and the ultrasound scanners commonly used at pediatric cardiac centers
- Neonatal cardiac anatomy is clearly described through use of 2-dimensional images and video clips
- Chapters teach assessment of cardiac structure and function, central and peripheral blood flow, shunts, and pulmonary pressure
- Myocardial dysfunction, heart failure, shock, hypotension, cardiomyopathy, cyanosis, pulmonary hypertension, and more are discussed in detail with multiple illustrative cases
- Describes common features of ultrasound scanners and how to use them
- Helps clinicians make informed choices about transducer selection, detailing particular advantages and disadvantages
- Includes detailed descriptions of detecting abnormalities of cardiovascular function with and without congenital defects.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 Basic Principles of Echocardiography
- Chapter 2 Echocardiographic Scanners and Transducers
- Chapter 3 Cross-Sectional Neonatal Cardiac Anatomy as Depicted by Standard Two-Dimensional Echocardiography
- Chapter 4 Application of Echocardiographic Simulators in Training for Neonatal Echocardiography
- Chapter 5 M-Mode Echocardiography and 2D Cardiac Measurements
- Chapter 6 Pulsed Wave, Continuous-Wave, and Color Flow Doppler in Assessment of Regurgitant Flow and Measurement of Pressure Gradients
- Chapter 7 Application of Pulsed Wave and Continuous-Wave Doppler in the Assessment and Measurement of Cardiac and Systemic Blood Flow
- Chapter 8 Assessment of Systolic, Diastolic, and Global Cardiac Function
- Chapter 9 Shunts Through a Patent Foramen Ovale
- Chapter 10 Shock, Myocardial Dysfunction, and Heart Failure
- Chapter 11 Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Chapter 12 Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension in Newborn Infants: Assessment of Pulmonary Artery Pressure
- Chapter 13 Desaturation and Cyanosis in the Newborn Infant without Congenital Heart Disease
- Chapter 14 Aneurysm of Ductus Arteriosus, Cardiomyopathies, and Aortopulmonary Collaterals
- Chapter 15 Suspecting Congenital Heart Disease
- Chapter 16 Overview of Fetal Echocardiography
Authors of Practical Neonatal Echocardiography:
Shahab Noori, MD is Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Radiology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, and attending neonatologist, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles.
Ruben Acherman, MD is Professor of Pediatric Cardiology, University of Nevada.
Pierre Wong, MD is Associate Professor of Pediatric Cardiology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California; and Director, Echocardiography Lab and Cardiac Pathology Registry, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles.
Download Practical Neonatal Echocardiography PDF Free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
Click here to Download PDF
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.