In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Quality in Laboratory Hemostasis and Thrombosis 2nd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The hemostasis laboratory has a vital role in the diagnosis and management of patients with familial and acquired hemorrhagic and thrombotic disorders. Rapid changes in the number and complexity of tests in this discipline have presented challenges for laboratories, as they develop quality programs for the oversight of this testing.
Quality in Laboratory Hemostasis and Thrombosis has been completely revised and updated to reflect the changing process of managing quality. The second edition provides information on all aspects of testing, from pre-analytic to analytic and result reporting, in addition to external quality assurance. Chapters throughout the book include the development of global guidelines for methods, as well as the preparation of international standard plasmas and reagents.
Designed to capture the elements of quality at all levels of the practice of laboratory hemostasis and thrombosis, this book will guide the reader through the development of a quality program to support all activities in the hemostasis laboratory, both simple and complex.
Table of contents:
- Part 1: General Quality Program
- 1 General quality planning in the hemostasis laboratory
- 2 Hemostasis test validation, performance, and reference intervals: international recommendations and guidelines
- 3 Causes of errors in medical laboratories
- 4 International standards in hemostasis
- 5 Sample integrity and preanalytical variables
- 6 Internal quality control in the hemostasis laboratory
- 7 External quality assessment in hemostasis: its importance and significance
- 8 The unique challenges of hemostatic testing in children,
- Part 2: Quality in Coagulation Testing
- 9 Initial evaluation of hemostasis: reagent and method selection,
- 10 Assay of factor VIII and other clotting factors,
- 11 Application of molecular genetics to the investigation of inherited bleeding disorders
- 12 Detecting and quantifying acquired functional inhibitors in hemostasis,
- 13 Standardization of d-dimer testing,
- 14 Point-of-care testing in hemostasis,
- Part 3: Quality in Testing for Platelet Function and von Willebrand Disease
- 15 Diagnostic assessment of platelet function,
- 16 Laboratory evaluation of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia,
- 17 Laboratory evaluation of von Willebrand disease: phenotypic analysis,
- 18 Laboratory analysis of von Willebrand disease: molecular analysis,
- Part 4: Quality in Thrombophilia Testing and Monitoring Anticoagulation
- 19 Quality issues in heritable thrombophilia testing,
- 20 Evaluation of antiphospholipid antibodies,
- 21 Monitoring heparin therapy,
- 22 Monitoring oral anticoagulant therapy with vitamin K antagonists,
- 23 Monitoring new anticoagulants,
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Steve Kitchen, Clinical Scientist, Sheffield Haemophilia and Thrombosis Centre, Royal Hallamshire Hospital and Scientific Director, UK National External Quality Assessment Scheme (FQAS) for Blood Coagulation, Scientific Director, WHO and WFH International External Quality Assessment Programs for Blood Coagulation, Sheffield, UK
John D Olson, Professor and Vice Chair for Clinical Affairs, Department of Pathology, University of Texas Health Sciences Centre, San Antonio, Texas, USA
F. Eric Preston, Emeritus Professsor of Haematology, University of Sheffield and Director, WHO and WFH International External Quality Assessment Programs for Blood Coagulations, Sheffield, UK.
Download Quality in Laboratory Hemostasis and Thrombosis 2nd Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Quality in Laboratory Hemostasis and Thrombosis 2nd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here to Download PDF
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].