In this post we share a PDF format of RANG AND DALE PHARMACOLOGY PDF free along with review and features. The PDF can be easily downloaded from the last section by clicking the link.
Read Brief Review:
Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology provides you with all the knowledge you need to get through your pharmacology course and beyond. Drs. Humphrey P. Rang, Maureen M. Dale, James M. Ritter, Rod Flower, and Graeme Henderson present a clear and accessible approach to the analysis of therapeutic agents at the cellular and molecular level through detailed diagrams, full-color illustrations, and pedagogical features.
Best book to use for USMLE board Exam:
USMLE-style review questions and additional learning tools online at studentconsult.com make this the perfect resource to turn to for a full understanding of key concepts in pharmacology. Access the fully searchable text online at studentconsult.com, along with 500 USMLE-style multiple-choice review questions, downloadable images, and online only references. Find and cross-reference information quickly using a color-coded layout that makes navigation easy. Effectively understand and review key concepts through detailed diagrams and full-colour.
internationally use Textbook:
Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology is internationally acknowledged as the core textbook for students of pharmacology, and has provided accessible, up-to-date information on drugs and their mechanism of action for more than 30 years.
New 10th edition:
Now in its tenth edition, it has been updated to include important new drugs such as gene therapies, personalised medicines and the new wave of RNA drugs. However it has not lost any of the elements that have contributed to its popularity, such as color coding and illustrations, making it reader-friendly while comprehensively covering the depth of detail required.
Rang and Dale Pharmacology PDF Features:
Here is list of features of rand and dale pharmacology:
- A complete book of pharmacology that cover everything e.g; Drugs classification, mechanisms etc.
- To learn the new drugs in detail, you need rand and dale pharmacology, because it have all the new drugs detail.
- Drugs mechanisms is explain with figures that made very easy for students to memorize.
- The book is full with many different drugs tables and diagrams.
- Normal physiological function is explain along with system for easy understand the mechanisms of drugs.
- highly recommended and best sale on internet.
- The pdf version of this pharmacology book is available and would help you to learn pharmacology and drugs names anywhere, anytime.
Key Features of 10th Edition:
- Comprehensive information on drug mechanisms, basic physiology and biochemistry, and underlying pathophysiology of disease – suitable for students from many disciplines
- Clear figures to aid understanding, including data figures as well as mechanistic diagrams,
- Key points box summaries, clinical boxes and colour-coded chapters help to master difficult concepts
- Emphasis on therapeutic drugs to help apply theory to practice
- Over 150 questions and 12 clinical cases to test your knowledge
- in enhanced eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customise your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud
- New chapters on drugs and the eye and the pharmacological management of headache
- Revised information on biopharmaceuticals (including RNA drugs), antivirals (including Covid-19 therapies) as well as general principles of antimicrobial therapy.
- A completely revised and updated chapter on lifestyle drugs
- Recent advances in oxygen sensing and response to reduced oxygen tension
Table of Contents:
- Section 1. General principles
- 1. What is pharmacology?
- 2. How drugs act: general principles
- 3. How drugs act: molecular aspects
- 4. How drugs act: cellular aspects excitation, contraction and secretion
- 5. Biopharmaceuticals and gene therapy
- 6. Cell proliferation, apoptosis, repair and regeneration
- 7. Cellular mechanisms: host defence
- 8. Method and measurement in pharmacology
- 9. Absorption and distribution of drugs
- 10. Drug metabolism and elimination
- 11. Pharmacokinetics
- 12. Individual Variation, Pharmacogenomics and Personalised Medicine
- Section 2. Chemical Mediators
- 13. Chemical mediators and the autonomic nervous system
- 14. Cholinergic transmission
- 15. Noradrenergic transmission
- 16. 5-Hydroxytryptamine and the Pharmacology of Migraine
- 17. Purines
- 18. Local Hormones 1: Histamin and the Biologically Active Lipids.
- 19. Local Hormones 2: Peptides and Proteins
- 20. Cannabinoids
- 21. Nitric oxide and other gaseous mediators
- Section 3. Drugs affecting major organ systems
- 22. The heart
- 23. The vascular system
- 24. Atherosclerosis and lipid metabolism
- 25. H�emostasis and thrombosis
- 26. Haemopoietic system
- 27. Anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant drugs
- 28. Skin
- 29. Respiratory system