In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Rosai and Ackerman’s Surgical Pathology 2 Volume Set 11th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
For over 60 years, residents and practicing pathologists have turned to Rosai and Ackerman’s Surgical Pathology for definitive guidance on every aspect of the field, delivered in a readable, easy-to-digest, and engaging manner. In the two-volume 11th Edition, a dynamic new author team ensures that this classic text retains its signature anecdotal style, while revising the content to bring you fully up to date. Widely used for board exam preparation, as well as for everyday reference in practice, this leading resource equips you to effectively and efficiently diagnose the complete range of neoplastic and non-neoplastic entities.
Features of Rosai and Ackerman’s Surgical Pathology 2 Volume Set 11th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the clinical presentation, gross and microscopic features, ultrastructural and immunohistochemical findings, prognosis, and therapy for virtually every pathologic lesion.
- Presents content now grouped in sections corresponding to organs and systems, making disease entities easier to locate.
- Includes state-of-the-art coverage of the latest disease classifications, molecular biology and pathology, immunohistochemistry, genetics, prognostic/predictive markers, and more – all highlighted by more than 3,000 full-color illustrations of commonly seen pathologies.
- Showcases the knowledge and expertise of an innovative new author team: prolific author John R. Goldblum, MD (GI pathology, soft tissue tumors); Laura Lamps, MD (hepatobiliary, endocrine tumors, infectious disease); Jesse McKenney, MD (GU/GYN, soft tissue tumors); and Jeff Myers, MD (pulmonary, pleural, mediastinum); accompanied by a select list of subspecialty contributors.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Gross Techniques in Surgical Pathology
- Chapter 3. Special Techniques in Surgical Pathology
- Chapter 4. Skin
- Chapter 5. Oral Cavity and Oropharynx
- Chapter 6. Mandible and Maxilla
- Chapter 7. Respiratory Tract: Nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, and nasopharynx – Larynx and trachea – Lung and pleura
- Chapter 8. Mediastinum
- Chapter 9. Thyroid Gland
- Chapter 10. Parathyroid Glands
- Chapter 11. Gastrointestinal Tract: Esophagus – Stomach – Small bowel – Appendix – Large bowel – Anus
- Chapter 12. Major and Minor Salivary Glands
- Chapter 13. Liver
- Chapter 14. Gallbladder and Extrahepatic Bile Ducts
- Chapter 15. Pancreas and Periampullary Region
- Chapter 16. Adrenal Gland and Other Paraganglia
- Chapter 17. Urinary Tract: Kidney, renal pelvis, and ureter – Bladder and male urethra
- Chapter 18. Male Reproductive System: Prostate and seminal vesicles – Testis – Testicular adnexae – Penis and scrotum
- Chapter 19. Female Reproductive System: Vulva – Vagina – Uterus-cervix and corpus – Fallopian tubes Ovary – Placenta
- Chapter 20. Breast
- Chapter 21. Lymph Nodes
- Chapter 22. Spleen
- Chapter 23. Bone Marrow
- Chapter 24. Bone and Joints
- Chapter 25. Soft Tissues
- Chapter 26. Peritoneum, Retroperitoneum, and Related Structures
- Chapter 27. Cardiovascular System: Heart Arteries – Veins – Lymph vessels
- Chapter 28. Neuromuscular System: Central nervous system – Peripheral nerves – Skeletal muscles
- Chapter 29. Pituitary Gland
- Chapter 30. Eye and Ocular Adnexa
- Chapter 31. Ear
Download Rosai and Ackerman’s Surgical Pathology 2 Volume Set 11th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Rosai and Ackerman’s Surgical Pathology 2 Volume Set 11th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].