In this post we share PDF link of Biochemistry Textbook by U. Satyanarayana PDF free with brief review and features. The PDF format can be download at the end part of this post by clicking the link.
This sixth edition has merges a classical organization and presentation of interesting information in modern biochemistry. In to days world students needs contemporary insight accessible to the technology.This text emphasize the experimental roots of biochemistry which include the latest information, experimental techniques and perspectives.
The new edition is a conventional textbook which greatly exceeds the text and media resources provide to students in a vast world continuously. There is a start with, introduce nucleic acid structure then emphasize the energy relationships in biochemistry, growth of biochemistry, molecular biology, and biotechnology.
Biochemistry is that branched of medical science which deal with the chemical processes within or related to living system. Human Biochemistry deal with the chemical process in the human being. It is one of the basic subject of medical science. Because without study biochemistry, you can understand pharmacology and histo-pathology. Fortunately there are many great book written on biochemistry like lippincott biochemistry ,harpers illustrated biochemistry, chaterjee biochemistry. These are also the standard. And used as textbook. But Satyanarayana Biochemistry is very simple and you can understand it easily.
Main Features of Satyanarayana Biochemistry:
- Provides the most recent and essential information on Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, and current topics such as Diabetes, Cancer, Free Radicals and Antioxidants, Prostaglandins, etc.
- Describes a wide variety of case studies (77) with biomedical correlations. The case studies are listed at the end of relevant chapters for immediate reference, quick review and better understanding of Biochemistry.
- Contains the basics (Bioorganic and Biophysical Chemistry, Tools of Biochemistry, Immunology, and Genetics) for beginners to learn easily Biochemistry, origins of biochemical words, confusables in Biochemistry, principles of Practical Biochemistry, and Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory.
- Complimentary access to full e-book and chapter-wise self-assessment exercises.
Key Features of 6th Edition:
Following are the extended features of 6th edition offer;
This is an amalgamation of Medical and basic sciences, and is comprehensively written, revised, and updated to meet the curriculum requirements of Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Veterinary, Biotechnology, Agriculture, Life sciences, and others studying Biochemistry as one of the subjects.
It is written in a lucid style with the subject being presented as an engaging story, growing from elementary information to the most recent advances, and with theoretical discussions being supplemented with illustrations, tables, Medical concepts, clinical correlates, and case studies for easy understanding of Biochemistry.
It has each chapter beginning with a four-line verse followed by the text with clinical correlates, a summary, and self-assessment exercises. the lively illustrations and text with appropriate headings and sub-headings in bold type faces facilitate reading path clarity and quick recall. All this will help the students to master the subject and boldly face the examinations.
describes a variety of case studies with Medical correlations. the case studies are listed at the end of relevant chapters for immediate reference, quick review, and better understanding of Biochemistry.
Offer both Basic and Clinical Biochemistry;
has medically/clinically oriented Biochemistry with inputs from M.D. (Biochemistry) and M.D. (General Medicine) Professors. Satisfies the new MCI/NMC curriculum with a relevant competency map, specifically giving information on competency codes with chapters and pages.
It is thoroughly revised and reorganized with special focus on medical concepts/clinical correlates, case studies and current topics such as Diabetes, Cancer, Free Radicals and Antioxidants, COVID-19, etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this biochemistry book given below;
- Section I – Chemical Constituents of Life
1. Biomolecules and the cell
4. Proteins and amino acids
5. Nucleic acids and nucleotides
Section II – Physiological Biochemistry
8. Digestion and absorption
9. Plasma proteins
10. Hemoglobin and porphyrins
11. Biological oxidation
Section III – Metabolisms
12. Introduction to metabolism
13. Metabolism of carbohydrates
14. Metabolism of lipids
15. Metabolism of amino acids
16. Integration of metabolism
17. Metabolism of nucleotides
18. Mineral metabolism
Section IV – Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition
20. Organ function tests
21. Water, electrolyte and acid-base balance
22. Tissue proteins and body fluids
Section V – Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
24. DNA-replication, recombination and repair
25. Transcription and translation
26. Regulation of gene expression
27. Recombinant DNA and biotechnologySection VI – Current Topics
28. Human genome project
29. Gene therapy
31. Metabolism of xenobiotics (detoxification)
32. Prostaglandins and related compounds
33. Biological membranes and transport
34. Free radicals and antioxidants
35. Environmental biochemistry
% A36. Insulin, glucose homeostasis, and diabetes mellitus
38. Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)Section VII – Basics to Learn Biochemistry
39. Introduction to bioorganic chemistry
40. Overview of biophysical chemistry
41. Tools of biochemistry
Answers to self-assessment exercises
I. Abbreviations used in this book
II. Origins of important biochemical words
III. Common confusables in biochemistry
IV. Practical biochemistry—principles
V. Clinical biochemistry laboratory
VI. Case studies with biochemical correlations
The Author of this one of the most famous biochemistry books PDF is U Satyanarayana. With over 40 years of experience, U Satyanarayana along with his members has published more than 60 national and international journals till date.
The International Biographic Centre of England has also awarded Satyanarayana as one of the outstanding scientists worldwide. He is also a member of the Institute of Chemists of India and the National Academy Of Clinical Biochemistry of America.
Medical Biochemistry Book PDF:
Kindly click the download button given below to get to direct google drive link. We are not upload the PDF to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the PDF, click the link given below.
Download Satyanarayana Textbook Of Biochemistry 6th Edition PDF Free:
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].