In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Get the tools and skills you need to prepare for the NCLEX! Often called the ‘the best NCLEX exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 8th Editionhas been thoroughly updated to reflect the most recent test plan. This new edition includes 5,200 NCLEX examination-style questions in the book and online.
A companion Evolve website includes thousands of questions that allow you to decide how you want to practice! Don’t make the mistake of assuming the quality of the questions is the same in all NCLEX exam review books, because only Silvestri includes the kinds of questions that consistently test the clinical judgment skills necessary to pass today’s NCLEX exam. Even better, all answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices and test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question. Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX review, this is THE book of choice for NCLEX preparation.
Features Of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition PDF:
Here is the over view of some prime features of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF:
- Over 5,200 practice questions in the text and online offer ample testing practice.
- 75-question comprehensive exam covers all content areas in the book in the same percentages that they are covered on the actual NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Inclusion of all alternate item format questions covers multiple response, prioritizing [ordered response], fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration [hot spot], chart/exhibit, video, and audio questions to give students practice with mastering prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
- Presents introductory chapters on preparation guidance for the NCLEX-RN, nonacademic preparation, test-taking strategies, the CAT format, and the NCLEX-RN from a new graduate’s experience.
- UNIQUE! Audio review summaries on pharmacology, fluids and electrolytes, and acid-base balance are found on the Evolve companion site.
- Expanded coverage of delegation, prioritization, and triage/disaster management in the practice questions reflect the areas of increased emphasis on the NCLEX exam.
- UNIQUE! A detailed test-taking strategy and rationale is included for each question, offering clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option
- UNIQUE! Priority concepts call-outs highlight specific concepts related to nursing practice. Concepts have been updated to reflect the latest Giddens: Concepts for Nursing Practice text.
Table of Contents:
Following are the complete contents of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination.
- UNIT 1: NCLEX-RN Exam Preparation
- UNIT 2: Issues in Nursing
- UNIT 3: Nursing Sciences
- UNIT 4: Fundamental Skills
- UNIT 5: Growth and Development Across the Life Span
- UNIT 6: Maternity Nursing
- UNIT 7: Pediatric Nursing
- UNIT 8: Integumentary Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 9: Hematological and Oncological Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 10: Endocrine Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 11: Gastrointestinal Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 12: Respiratory Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 13: Cardiovascular Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 14: Renal and Urinary Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 15: Eye and Ear Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 16: Neurological Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 17: Musculoskeletal Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 18: Immune Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 19: Mental Health Disorders of the Adult Client
- UNIT 20: Comprehensive Test.
About the Author:
Angela Silvestri is a well-known nurse educator, researcher, and author. She has been teaching and working in university administrative roles for the past 10 years at all levels of nursing education.
Download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th Edition PDF Free:
Download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF latest edition free by using our direct download link.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].