In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination 9th Edition offers a uniquely interprofessional, patient-centered, lifespan approach to physical examination and health assessment. This new edition features an increased focus on patient safety, clinical reasoning, and evidence-based practice, along with an emphasis on the development of good communication skills and effective hands-on examination techniques.
Each core chapter is organized into four sections – Anatomy and Physiology, Review of Related History, Examination and Findings, and Abnormalities – with lifespan content integrated into each area. Written by an author team comprised of advance practice nurses and physicians with specialties in the care of adults, older adults, and children, this one-of-a-kind textbook addresses health assessment and physical examination for a wide variety of disciplines.
Features of Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination An Interprofessional Approach 9th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- UNIQUE! Interprofessional, interdisciplinary approach, written by two advanced practice nurses and three physicians, with expertise in both pediatric and adult-geriatric health.
- UPDATED! Infectious outbreak content addresses the growing problem of global infectious disease outbreaks such as Zika and Ebola and the need for infection precautions.
- UNIQUE! Cross-references to Dains et al:Advanced Health Assessment & Clinical Diagnosis in Primary Care help you take “the next step” in your clinical reasoning abilities and provides a more seamless user experience.
- UNIQUE! Compassionate, patient-centered approach emphasizes developing good communication skills, use of effective hands-on examination techniques, and reliance on clinical reasoning and clinical decision-making.
- Integrated lifespan content includes separate sections in each chapter on Infants and Children, Adolescents, Pregnant Women, and Older Adults.
- NEW! Emphasis on clinical reasoning provides insights and clinical expertise to help you develop clinical judgment skills.
- NEW! Enhanced emphasis on patient safety and healthcare quality, particularly as it relates to sports participation.
- NEW! Content on documentation has been updated with a stronger focus on electronic charting (EHR/EMR).
Table of Contents:
- 1. The History and Interviewing Process
- 2. Cultural Competency
- 3. Examination Techniques and Equipment
- 4. Taking the Next Steps: Clinical Reasoning
- 5. The Patient Record
- 6. Vital Signs and Pain Assessment
- 7. Mental Status
- 8. Growth, Measurement, and Nutrition
- 9. Skin, Hair, and Nails
- 10. Lymphatic System
- 11. Head and Neck
- 12. Eyes
- 13. Ears, Nose, and Throat
- 14. Chest and Lungs
- 15. Heart
- 16. Blood Vessels
- 17. Breasts and Axillae
- 18. Abdomen
- 19. Female Genitalia
- 20. Male Genitalia
- 21. Anus, Rectum, and Prostate
- 22. Musculoskeletal System
- 23. Neurologic System
- 24. Head-to-Toe Examination
- 25. Sports Participation Evaluation
- 26. Emergency or Life-Threatening Situations
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 720 pages
- Item Weight : 4.74 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.8 x 1.3 x 11 inches.
Download Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination An Interprofessional Approach 9th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination An Interprofessional Approach 9th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].