In this post we have shared an overview and download link of TARA Pharmacology For Medical Graduates PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The fourth edition of this book is thoroughly revised and updated in accordance with the syllabus of pharmacology recommended by the Medical Council of India. Following recent developments and advances in Pharmacology, the book provides factual, conceptual and applied aspects of the subject. It is designed to meet the needs of students pursuing undergraduate courses in medicine and also for the practicing doctors.
Features of Tara pharmacology 4th Edition PDF:
Here is the list of features of this pharma book;
- Format based upon the pattern followed by the examiners in framing questions in the exams – both theory and practical
- Updated content with addition of specific description of drugs under short headings makes it easy to understand . Textual presentation in tabular format helps in quick reading and recall . Addition of new flowcharts, figures and tables to facilitate greater retention of knowledge . Supplementing text with simple diagrams, self-explanatory flow charts, tables and student friendly mnemonics
- Point-wise presentation of information, useful for exam going UG students
- Includes new topics on drug dosage forms and calculation of dosage of drugs
- Addition of cardiovascular drug summary table for quick revision.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- chapter 1:General pharmacology.
- chapter 2:Drud acting on autonomic nervous system.
- chapter 3:Drugs affection cardiovascular system.
- chapter 4 : Renal pharmacology.
- chapter 5: Drug acting on central nervous system.
- chapter 6 : Autocoids and Respiratory system.
- chapter 7: Drugs use in the treatment os Gastrointestinal disease.
- chapter 8:Drugs acting on blood and blood forming organs.
- chapter 9: Endocrine pharmacology.
- chapter 10: Drugs acting on uterus.
- chapter 11: Chemotherapy.
- chapter 12: Miscellaneous Drugs.
About the authors:
Tara V Shanbhag:
Tara v Shanbhag is one of the authors of the Shanbhag pharmacology pdf. Currently, She is professor and head of, Pharmacology Department, Srinivas Medical Science Institute, and Research Centre. She has comprehensive pharmacology teaching experience in medical, dental, health, and related students.
Tara v Shanbhag has received the Good Teacher Prize honorably. She has also published books on dentistry and nursing medicine. In various national and international publications, she has several articles to her credit. She has studied at several universities and schools.
Smita Shenoy is another author of the Shanbhag pharmacology pdf. She is currently a Professor of Pharmacology at Manipal’s Academy of Higher Education, India.
She has 15 years of teaching experience and has taught at many universities and schools. The ‘Healthy Teacher’ Award was presented to her. She’s an assistant doctoral. She has written and published numerous books on pharmacology in national newspapers.
Other Pharmacology Books PDF:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
Download Shanbhag Tara Pharmacology 4th Edition PDF Free:
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].