In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of The Hospital Neurology Book PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Designed to meet the need for a practical and pedagogical resource on hospital neurology, The Hospital Neurology Book is a concise and useful work that guides general neurologists, neurohospitalists, and internists in the proper care of patients in the hospital who have neurological diseases and disorders and associated internal medicine conditio.
The Hospital Neurology Book features a highly readable format, providing information physicians can act upon, including recipes and protocols for patient care and question-based chapter headings that lead physicians to the exact issue they are dealing with in the moment. Realistic case studies appear throughout chapters alongside practical tables, algorithms, full-color illustrations, radiological images, detailed references, and high yield key points useful for consolidating learning.
Features of The Hospital Neurology Book PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- A unique practical and pedagogical tool that takes a symptoms-based approach to neurology practice in the hospital setting.
- Organized around common presentations that a hospital neurologist or a hospitalist with neurology patients would likely encounter.
- Utilizes a case-based approach for optimum assimilation of information.
- Concentrates on presenting hospital neurology in a digestible way, focusing on practical information and approach, while providing references to more detailed sources of information.
- Each chapter is self-contained and can be read in any particular order, based on interest or need.
- If you are looking for text that bridges the gap between the way neurology is taught and is actually.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1. Introduction to Hospital Neurology
- Chapter 2. Potential Harms to Physician and the Patient
- Chapter 3. General Care of the Hospitalized Patient
- Chapter 4. Women’s Issues in Hospital Neurology
- Chapter 5. Principals of Care for the Hospitalized Geriatric Patient
- Chapter 6. Chronic Pain in Neurological Patients
- Chapter 7. Infections of the Central Nervous System
- Chapter 8. The Neurological Examination
- Chapter 9. Neurophysiology
- Chapter 10. Imaging
- Chapter 11. Interpretation of Common Laboratory Tests
- Chapter 12. Common Laboratory Diagnosed Conditions
- Chapter 13. Stroke Neurology
- Chapter 14. Status Epilepticus and First Seizure Episode
- Chapter 15. Neurotrauma and Myelopathies
- Chapter 16. Neuromuscular Emergencies
- Chapter 17. Movement Disorders Emergencies
- Chapter 18. Some Common Neurological Emergencies
- Chapter 19. Cardiovascular Emergencies on the Neurology Wards
- Chapter 20. Airway and Respiratory Emergencies on the Neurology Ward
- Chapter 21. Principles of Neurocritical Care
- Chapter 22. Altered Mental Status
- Chapter 23. Aphasia
- Chapter 24. Spells, Not Epileptic or Vascular
- Chapter 25. Approach to Acute Visual Changes, Abnormal Eye Movements and Double Vision
- Chapter 26. Dizziness and Vertigo
- Chapter 27. Headache and Facial Pain
- Chapter 28. Patterns of Weakness
- Chapter 29. Gait Disorders
- Chapter 30. The Ataxias
- Chapter 31. Epilepsy
- Chapter 32. Rapidly Progressive Dementias
- Chapter 33. Slowly Progressive Dementias
- Chapter 34. Movement Disorders
- Chapter 35. Perioperative Neurology
- Chapter 36. Coma and Other States of Altered Consciousness
- Chapter 37. Genetic Neurological Diseases in the Adult
- Chapter 38. Spinal Cord Neurology
- Chapter 39. Back, Neck and Limb Pain
- Chapter 40. Approach to Sensory Changes
- Chapter 41. Neuropathies and Motor Neuron Disease
- Chapter 42. Myopathies and NMJ Disease
- Chapter 43. Demyelinating Diseases
- Chapter 44. Common Tumors of the Nervous System
- Chapter 45. Common Gastrointestinal and Hepatic Disorders
- Chapter 46. Common Metabolic Problems on the Neurology Ward
- Chapter 47. Common Cardiorespiratory Problems on the Neurology Ward
- Chapter 48. Fever, Hypotension and Reduced Urine Output
- Chapter 49. Common Psychiatric Conditions
- Chapter 50. Adverse Neurologic Effects of Commonly Used Medications
- Chapter 51. Internal Medicine and Neurology
- Chapter 52. Medication and Dosing
Download The Hospital Neurology Book PDF free:
You can easily download The Hospital Neurology Book PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Click Here to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].