In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Vascular Neurology Board Review: Questions and Answers 2nd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Now with 620 questions―more than 250 completely new to this edition―this review guide has been thoroughly revised to reflect current science and clinical knowledge. With improved diagnostic-quality images, an emphasis on new drugs, and added chapters devoted to anatomy, clinical trials and ethics, neuro-ophthalmology, and case studies, this comprehensive review covers the full range of topics tested on the ABPN vascular neurology certification and MOC exams.
Vascular Neurology Board Review is an engaging, active method to gauge proficiency and identify gaps for further study. Questions and answers with detailed rationales address a broad mix of topics including basic science, pharmacology, epidemiology and prevention, recovery and rehabilitation, and recognition, evaluation, and treatment of cerebrovascular diseases and associated clinical problems. Each answer is accompanied by a relevant reference to guide further study. The book is a must-have review tool for anyone taking the vascular neurology subspecialty exam, and for physicians who want to enhance their understanding of stroke and stroke-related issues and concerns.
Key Features Vascular Neurology Board Review: Questions and Answers 2nd Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Contains 620 board-style questions and answers with rationales and references
- Covers all topic areas on the ABPN content outline for vascular neurology boards and the MOC exam
- 85 images reinforce key diagnostic points and build interpretive skills
- 5 new chapters
- All questions reviewed and updated to include the latest scientific, clinical, and treatment information
- Includes downloadable ebook to broaden study options.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Basic Science
- 2. Vascular and Brain Anatomy
- 3. Clinical Pathology
- 4. Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics
- 5. Epidemiology, Genetics, and Primary Prevention
- 6. Ischemic Disease of the Brain and Spinal Cord
- 7. Hemorrhagic Disease of the Brain and Spinal Cord
- 8. Neuro-Ophthalmology
- 9. Cardiovascular Disease
- 10. Hematology
- 11. Pediatric Cerebrovascular Disease
- 12. Neurovascular Imaging
- 13. Clinical Trials and Ethics
- 14. Recovery and Rehabilitation
- 15. Case Studies in Cerebrovascular Disease
About the Author:
Nancy Futrell, MD, is founder and director of the Intermountain Stroke Center in Salt Lake City, UT.
Dara G. Jamieson, MD, is Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology at Weill Medical College of Cornell University. She is a neurologist in the Stroke Center and is director of the Headache Center at Cornell.
Download Vascular Neurology Board Review: Questions and Answers 2nd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Vascular Neurology Board Review: Questions and Answers 2nd Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].