Direct download link of Applied Radiological Anatomy 2nd Edition PDFis share at the end of this article. At the End you will find the download but first you must read review and features of this book given below.
Applied Radiological Anatomy Review:
Applied Radiological Anatomy for Medical Students, first published in 2007, is the definitive atlas of human anatomy, utilizing the complete range of imaging modalities to describe normal anatomy and radiological findings. This expanded new, full colour edition of the classic Applied Radiological Anatomy is an exhaustive yet practical imaging resource of every organ system using all diagnostic modalities.
Applied Radiological anatomy present that initial chapters describe all imaging techniques and introduce the principles of image interpretation. These are followed by comprehensive sections on each anatomical region. Hundreds of high-quality radiographs, MRI, CT and ultrasound images are included, complemented by concise, focussed text.
Features of Applied Radiological Anatomy 2nd Edition:
- Completely new radiographic images throughout, giving the best possible anatomic examples currently available.
- Both normal anatomy and normal variants show.
- Numerous colour line illustrations of key anatomy to aid interpretation of scans.
- Concise text and numerous bullet-lists enhance the images and enable quick assimilation of key anatomic features.
- Every imaging modality included Edited and written by a team of radiologists with a wealth of diagnostic experience and teaching expertise, and lavishly illustrated with over 1,000 completely new, state-of-the-art images, Applied Radiological Anatomy, second edition, is an essential purchase for radiologists at any stage of their career.
Few Lines About the Author:
Paul Butler is a consultant neuroradiologist at The Royal London Hospital, London.
Harold Ellis is Clinical Anatomist and Emeritus Professor of Surgery, Department of Anatomy, University of London, Guy’s Campus, London, UK
Download Applied Radiological Anatomy 2nd Edition PDF:
Direct download link of Radiological Anatomy PDF share below.