The regular monitoring of blood pressure becomes important especially when you are growing of age. However, it is not possible for anyone to go to a medical clinic for checkup. That’s why people intend to keep blood pressure monitors in their homes. These monitors help you to check your blood pressure anytime you are at home. Also, they can be moved with you when you embark upon a journey. Once you start thinking about buying one for you, you need to know about some good brands as well. That’s why today, I am going to tell you about Top 10 Best Blood Pressure Monitors on which you can rely to spend your money.
- 1 Top 10 Best Blood Pressure Monitors 2018:
- 2 1. Omron 10 Series Upper-Arm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor:
- 3 2. Ozri BP2M Cardio Tech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor:
- 4 3. Panasonic EW3109W Portable Upper-Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
- 5 4. Omron BP652N 7 Series Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor:
- 6 5. Balanced Professional Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
- 7 6. Blood Pressure Monitor by Vive Precision:
- 8 7. Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
- 9 8. Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor:
- 10 9. GOWISE USA Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
- 11 10. Lot Fancy FDA Approved Auto Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
Top 10 Best Blood Pressure Monitors 2018:
1. Omron 10 Series Upper-Arm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor:
This blood pressure monitor deserved to be on top due to the amazing specifications and features. It gives you a wide range of features which are very rare for an economical blood pressure monitor.
First thing which you can enjoy on this monitor is the number of readings which are 100. It keeps a data of your 100 last readings taken so that you can know whether you are improving or not.
There are different LEDs designed to indicate different blood pressure levels. From normal to abnormal, there are different LEDs that indicate a different reading range each time you measure.
Also, there are different profiles for different persons to use this monitor. In each profile, up to 200 readings can easily be stored. This helps you to keep a better track of your health. For instance, you can compare, how well you doing a week ago versus now.
Taken 3 or more than 3 readings at a time and this machine will take out the average for you. Since blood pressure levels don’t remain constant even after minute, you can take different readings to measure the average reading.
2. Ozri BP2M Cardio Tech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor:
This blood pressure monitor is one of the easiest monitors to use at your home. I forgot to mention earlier that blood pressure monitors are of two types. These two types are Upper-Arm and Wrist blood pressure monitors. This monitor which holds the second position in our list is a wrist blood pressure monitor. The manufacturers claim it to be the accurate and simple-to-use which it really is. Listed below are the major features of this blood pressure monitor.
Ozri BP2M Cardio Tech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is an easy-to-use, accurate, and portable blood pressure monitor.
This blood pressure monitor’s design is clinically approved and is that best and easiest to you.
This monitor has a features in common with the above monitor and that is the LED colors. These color indicate different reading ranges each time you check your blood pressure. The red color indicates the higher levels while the green indicates a normal reading.
This can be used for up to 3 users and each user can save up to 399 readings. This means that a total of 1197 readings can be stored.
You can take different readings to find the average.
his blood pressure monitor has the feature of telling you about irregular heartbeats.
3. Panasonic EW3109W Portable Upper-Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
We all know that Panasonic is one of the oldest and most reliable electronic good manufacturer. We have seen a lot of products including juicers, TVs, and many others. Now they have also produced some quality blood pressure monitors. One of those blood pressure monitors is the mentioned one here. Let us try to review this by telling you its features.
This portable blood pressure monitor offers you the digital filter technology which ensures the accurate readings.
You don’t need to go through different settings to some doctor to set it up for you. It has simple and easy one touch settings and can be used by anyone.
The interface in this machine is so easy-to-use that even a child could handle it.
It has a large LCD which enables you to monitor your results clearly.
The screen of this monitor automatically starts flashing when the readings go above 139 and go below 89.
This Panasonic EW3109W Portable Upper-Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is not very expensive either. People with normal budgets can afford it and have a regular checkup of their blood pressure to remain healthy.
4. Omron BP652N 7 Series Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor:
Omron blood pressures are making another entry in our list of top 10 blood pressure monitors for 2018. The reasons are the quality and amazing features using latest technology which is revolutionizing the world. Whenever you are good on budgets and looking for some quality blood pressure monitor then you can always trust Omron’s products. Let us tell you about the different features of Omron BP652N 7 series wrist blood pressure monitor.
Omron always ensures the accurate readings in all of their products and it is true for this product too.
There is a heart zone guidance features with the help of which, accurate readings can be assured. They work in a way that your monitor in the machine gets activated when wrist reaches the heart level. This implies the right way of using the machine and that you are doing it very well.
Most of the standard monitors do not have the features of indicating the irregular heartbeat. While this device instantly notifies you in the case of irregular heartbeats. In this way, you can made accurate readings of both heartbeat and blood pressure.
The readings get stored along with their time and date so that you can monetize your health in a better way.
Average BP measurement, ultra silent inflation, and BP indicator bar are some of the other features of this blood pressure measuring device.
5. Balanced Professional Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
Just like its name, this monitor got a balanced place between our list and that is due to the balanced features of this blood pressure monitor. If you are looking for an economical blood pressure monitors which provides all the features and is cheap, you can definitely rely on this one. Once you know about the features of this BP monitor, you can know why? So, let us now tell you about the different features of Balanced Professional Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor.
- This blood pressure measuring device is FDA registered and can be used for accurate blood pressure readings.
- It is ranked among one of the top upper arm blood pressure monitors.
- You can enjoy the facility of personal customer care from the manufacturers.
- The big LCD allows you to read the readings well.
- Two different profiles so that two different persons can use it and keep a record of their readings.]
- The belt can be adjusted for the people of any age from young to old people.
- Warranty time is minimum 2 years with each product which ensures the reliability on the manufacturers.
6. Blood Pressure Monitor by Vive Precision:
Just like the above mentioned blood pressure monitor, most of the features in this one are same. Also, there is not much quality difference between these two so you can go for anyone. There is a little different between the prices of both these products so you can go for the one with even lesser cost. One of the advantages that you can enjoy from this blood pressure monitor is the more number of profiles on this one. This is also FDA registered and ensures the accurate readings by charging an economical price. I don’t need to separately mention the features and specifications of this blood pressure monitor separately because they are the same as in the above machine. If you want to choose between these two then surely you will have to look for the price tags on both.
7. Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
Here is the 3rd product from Omron which is making place in our top 10 blood pressure monitors. You don’t need any other proof of the reliability and trust on this product. However, the prices from Omron are quite high as compared to other companies but that quality of the product always justifies the price. You can go for other machines if you are running low on money but if you can some good amount and you don’t want to compromise on the results then this is a perfect blood pressure monitor for you. Listed below are the major Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure features.
Now you will see the accuracy measures reaching a next level while using this blood pressure monitor from Omron.
Omron 5 has the features of automatically displaying the average reading once you have taken the reading thrice or more.
BP Level Indicator helps you to compare your different readings and also the LED indication, which gives you different LED color indicators in different ranges.
Irregular heartbeat is not good while measuring the blood pressure and this monitor notifies you at once when you have one.
You can create different profiles for different users and up to 100 readings can be stored for each user.
8. Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor:
In the times when the wireless technology is at its peak, why not develop blood pressure monitors using the same technology. Withings, a blood pressure monitor manufacturer, took care of the thought very well and now we have this wireless blood pressure monitor. Having a wireless device saves a lot of time and trouble and so does this one. So, what is different in this wireless blood pressure monitor? Read the features below and you will know yourself within a minute.
Bring wireless, the higher accuracy readings are assured by this device and its results are simply marvelous.
The device is connected and controlled with the help of an app on your smartphone device. You can wrap the belt around your arm and then control everything from your phone. Take readings, store, and even take average on your phone.
The wireless signals work through Bluetooth and if it is not working then you can use wire for the connectivity as well.
The results are displayed in even more details than standard blood pressure monitors.
9. GOWISE USA Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
This is one of the most common blood pressure monitors which are being used in USA. It is available at a very economical price and it has all the features which you would need from a good blood pressure monitoring device. Let us have a look on its features and see, why this blood pressure monitor is in demand?
- This blood pressure monitor displays both the systolic and diastolic readings on the screen.
- This blood pressure monitor displayed the heartbeat along with the irregular heartbeat feature while measuring the blood pressure.
- The buttons on the device are touch sensitive and the LCD display is very large which ensures the better monitoring.
- Blood pressure classification can be done.
- Hypertension can be indicated with advanced hypertension risk indicator.
- It can be run using 4 AA batteries causing you less trouble on power issues.
10. Lot Fancy FDA Approved Auto Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
I kept this on last not because it is not good, but because it is very good and wanted to tell you about this in some good detail. This is the most common blood pressure monitor used in USA and all across the world. It is also very economical and comes with every necessary feature. Why this blood pressure monitor is in great demand? Let us try to know by discussing the features it provides.
- Make sure that all such devices you use are FDA approved and this one already is.
- Everything done in this device is automatic including automatic inflation and deflation, blood pressure readings, and heart rates are automatic as well.
- 4 different users can used this device and save up to 30 readings and take averages as well.
- It has a large LCD display to monitor everything clearly.
- While measuring blood pressure, it indicates irregular heartbeat which is very important.
So, this was our list of Top 10 Blood Pressure Monitors 2018. I really hope that you liked this post and now you have a good insight on the blood pressure monitors. I will come up with more medical products in future so make sure that you stay tuned to our website.