Direct download link of Case File Anatomy 3rd Edition PDF share at the end of this article. At the End you will find the download but first you must read review and features of this book given below.
Short Review: Case File Anatomy 3rd Edition PDF:
This book experience with clinical cases is central to excelling on the USMLE Step 1 and shelf exams, and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Anatomy provides 58 true-to-life cases thatillustrate essential concepts in this field. Each case includes an easy-tounderstand discussion correlated to essential basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, anatomy pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. With Case Files, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
“This handy little text has everything you need to review gross anatomy…[It’s] perfect for first-years just starting anatomy, second-years preparing for the boards, and third- and fourth-years going over their anatomy for their surgery rotations.”–Kathleen M. Donahue, third year medical student, Midwestern University/Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
Features of Case File Anatomy PDF:
- The book will offer 58 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions and key-point pearls at end of each chapter.
- Master complex concepts through clear and concise discussions of clinical cases.
- Practice with review questions to reinforce learning and memorizing things.
- Polish your approach to clinical problem-solving at hospital and bed side.
- Perfect and recommended for medical, dental, and physician assistant students preparing for gross anatomy course exams and the Boards.
About the Authors:
Eugene C. Toy, MD (Houston, TX), The John S. Dunn Senior Academic Chief and Program Director, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program, The Methodist Hospital; Clerkship Director and Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Texas Medical School.
Lawrence M. Ross, MD, PhD (Houston,TX), Retired, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy at The University of Texas―Houston Medical School.
Cristo Papasakelariou, MD (Galveston,TX) is Clinical Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at The University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas.
Download Case File Anatomy 3rd Edition PDF:
Direct download link of this book is given below;