In this post we have shared an overview and download link of NEUROANATOMY ATLAS IN CLINICAL CONTEXT PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Clinical Neuroanatomy, 29th Edition gets you up to speed on neuroanatomy, its functional underpinnings, and its relationship to the clinic. You’ll learn everything you need to know about the structure and function of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. This authoritative guide illustrates clinical presentations of disease processes involving specific structures, explores the relationship between neuroanatomy and neurology, and reviews advances in molecular and cellular biology and neuropharmacology as related to neuroanatomy.
The book is packed with case studies and hundreds of visuals―including CT and MRI scans, block diagrams showing muscle actions, root-by-root and nerve-by-nerve images of sensory areas and muscle intervention, and more―to help you retain critical information.
Features of Clinical Neuroanatomy 29th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book;
- More than 300 full-color illustrations
- • An introduction to clinical thinking that puts neuroanatomy in clear clinical perspective
- • A discussion of the latest advances in molecular biology and cellular biology in the context of neuroanatomy
- • Numerous CT and MRI scans
- • Block diagrams illustrating actions of each muscle (essential for the clinical motor examination)
- • Hundreds of diagrams and tables encapsulating important information
- • Summary listings at the end of each chapter
- • Clear and memorable root-by-root and nerve-by-nerve illustrations of sensory areas and muscle intervention
- • Coverage of the basic structure and function of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves as well as clinical presentations of disease processes involving specific structures
- • Appendices i
- ncluding The Neurologic Examination, Testing Muscle Function, Spinal Nerves and Plexuses, and Questions and Answers
- • Case studies demonstrating how concepts apply to real-world clinical situations
- • All the must-know concepts, facts, and structures, and more
• A complete practice exam to assess your knowledge.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Steve Waxman, MD, PhD, is the Bridget Marie Flaherty Professor of Neurology, Neurobiology, and Pharmacology at Yale University. He served as the school’s Chairman of Neurology and founded its Neuroscience and Regeneration Research Center. Dr. Waxman is also a visiting professor at University College London and the Institute of Neurology, London.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 384 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1260452352
- Item Weight : 2.36 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.7 x 10.8 inches
Download Clinical Neuroanatomy 29th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Clinical Neuroanatomy 29th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.