You will find a direct download link of ACLS Study Guide 6th Edition PDF at the end of this post post free of cost. We provide the PDF and medical books, so that you can find it helpful.
Reflecting the 2010 Emergency Cardiovascular Care guidelines, ACLS Study Guide, 4th Edition offers a complete, full-color overview of advanced cardiovascular life support. An easy-to-read approach covers everything from airway management and rhythms and their management to electrical therapy, acute coronary syndromes, and acute stroke. In addition to the latest ACLS treatment algorithms, this edition includes new case studies, new photos and illustrations, a heart rate ruler, and a handy ACLS quick-reference card for use in the field. Written by Barbara Aehlert, ACLS Study Guide is the official textbook for the American Safety & Health Institute ACLS certification course.
Features of ACLS Study Guide 6th Edition PDF:
- A pretest and posttest — each containing 50 questions with answers and rationales — allow you to check your knowledge prior to and after your study.
- Chapter objectives preview the main points in each chapter.
- Stop and Review sections at the end of the chapters help you remember the most important information.
- ACLS Pearls boxes offer key points and useful tips for clinical practice.
- Keeping it Simple boxes provide essential information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ten case studies present real-life clinical situations, allowing you to make decisions based on information in the Preparatory section.
- Consistent format of case studies includes Objective, Skills to Master, Rhythms to Master, Medications to Master, Related Text Chapters, Essential Actions, and Unacceptable Actions.
- A heart rate ruler is included to help you interpret ECGs.
- 4 x 6 pocket-size quick-reference card contains key ACLS algorithms for field use.
- 100 new and updated photos and illustrations show key ACLS procedures and equipment.
- Pharmacological interventions are integrated into the chapters for a more cohesive learning experience.
- New streamlined approach reduces the number of pages and simplifies the information you need to know.
About the Author
Free Download ACLS Study Guide 6th Edition PDF:
Direct PDF download link of ACLS Study Guide 6th Edition PDF share from the google drive. You can easily download the PDF by clicking the download button given. If the download button is not working, kindly inform us through comment section or email. The PDF will be share through email.
DISCLAIMER NOTE: Medicscenter.com does not own the copyright of these book on our server. the has been share with our audience just for educational purpose. As a medical site we are highly recommended our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. Please bear in mind That this site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. The books link are already found on internet and our site Medicscenter.comdo not hosting as copyright material on the server page. The site share review and features of these book so that we encourage the readers to purchase original book. Moreover Medicscenter.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy.” NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.