You will find a direct download link of Imaging in Spine Surgery PDF at the end of this post post free of cost. We provide the PDF and medical books, so that you can find it helpful.
Imaging in Spine Surgery tailors the highly regarded Diagnostic Imaging series templates with radiology images and color graphics to the needs of neurosurgeons, orthopedic spine surgeons, pain management and rehab (PM&R) physicians, and anesthesiologists. It provides clinical information for diagnosis and appropriate care for the patient, resulting in the perfect comprehensive text for spine surgeons.
Features of Imaging in Spine Surgery PDF:
- Combines chapters that include all entities that neurosurgeons, orthopedic spine surgeons, PM&R physicians, and anesthesiologists who do spine procedures are likely to encounter from the following Amirsys radiology titles:
- Imaging Anatomy: Musculoskeletal by Manaster
- Specialty Imaging: Craniovertebral Junction by Ross
- Specialty Imaging: Postoperative Spine by Ross
- Specialty Imaging: Pain Management by LaBarge
- Allows readers to understand the significance of a given radiologic finding and what should be done next for the appropriate care of that patient
- Each chapter contains Key Facts and 4 images (a mix of radiology images and drawings) with captions and extensive annotations designed specifically for surgeons, important clinical information, and definitions and clarifications of unfamiliar radiology nomenclature
- Selected prose intros and imaging anatomy chapters help nonradiology clinicians quickly master the key points of imaging relevant to spine surgery
- Written at a level accessible to neurosurgery and orthopedic residents, but also contains “pearls” the most experienced surgeons will find useful.
About the Author
Free Download Imaging in Spine Surgery PDF:
Direct PDF download link of Imaging in Spine Surgery share from the google drive. You can easily download the PDF by clicking the download button given. If the download button is not working, kindly inform us through comment section or email. The PDF will be share through email.
DISCLAIMER NOTE: Medicscenter.com does not own the copyright of these book on our server. the has been share with our audience just for educational purpose. As a medical site we are highly recommended our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. Please bear in mind That this site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. The books link are already found on internet and our site Medicscenter.comdo not hosting as copyright material on the server page. The site share review and features of these book so that we encourage the readers to purchase original book. Moreover Medicscenter.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy.” NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.