You will find a direct download link of Neuromuscular Disorders 2nd Edition PDF at the end of this post post free of cost. We provide the PDF and medical books, so that you can find it helpful.
Neuromuscular Disorders is comprehensive in scope, yet concise enough to serve as a valuable point-of-care guide for your daily practice. Grounded by numerous reference sources and enhanced by the experience of two seasoned clinicians, this text provides a pragmatic approach in the evaluation and management of neuromuscular diseases. Here, in a single-source, you will get an insightful look at both nerve and muscle conditions, ranging from motor neuron disease to neuropathies, neuromuscular junction disorders, and myopathies.
Every chapter in this edition has been rewritten, in many cases extensively, with the addition of contemporary citations. The content reflects the latest advances in the imaging, genetic, and immunological tools now at our disposal to understand and diagnose many neuromuscular disorders.
Features of Neuromuscular Disorders 2nd Edition PDF:
- Three new chapters covering the principles of immunomodulating treatment and the rehabilitation of neuromuscular diseases and other disorders that may be mistaken as neuromuscular mimics
- A unique blend of evidence-based medicine with the personal experiences of veteran clinicians
- Convenient coverage of nerve, and muscle and neuromuscular transmission disorders―both primary and secondary neuromuscular diseases
- Specific disease sections encompass the range of conditions likely to be encountered in clinical practice, including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, radiculopathies and plexopathies, mononeuropathies, various polyneuropathies, toxic myopathies, and dozens more
- The very latest diagnosis and treatment recommendations and protocols based on the most recent clinical literature and research
- Hundreds of figures including original art, EMGs, histopathology images, and clinical photos.
About the Author
Anthony A. Amato, MD, Vice Chairman, Department of Neurology; and Chief, Neuromuscular Division, Brigham and Women’s Hospital; and Professor of Neurology, Harvard University Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts.
James A. Russell, DO, FAAN, Vice Chairman, Department of Neurology; Director, ALS Clinic, and Chairman, Ethics Section, Lahey Hospital & Medical Center; and Clinical Professor of Neurology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts.
Free Download Neuromuscular Disorders 2nd Edition PDF:
Direct PDF download link of Neuromuscular Disorders 2nd Edition share from the google drive. You can easily download the PDF by clicking the download button given. If the download button is not working, kindly inform us through comment section or email. The PDF will be share through email.
DISCLAIMER NOTE: Medicscenter.com does not own the copyright of these book on our server. the has been share with our audience just for educational purpose. As a medical site we are highly recommended our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. Please bear in mind That this site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. The books link are already found on internet and our site Medicscenter.comdo not hosting as copyright material on the server page. The site share review and features of these book so that we encourage the readers to purchase original book. Moreover Medicscenter.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy.” NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.